Oh no.
Anyway.

1 Like

There were only ever two “cool” horde chars

Thrall
Varimathras

The rest are just wannabee hard knocks…

1 Like

if you love sylvannas that much…just play Classic…

It would not be the same thing. Hat being stuck in the same time frame forever.

The horde is nothing and always has been

Judging by your past threads I don’t believe you were enjoying WoW much. Still sad to see you go as your posts were entertaining. Maybe you’ll give it a try again after the current story arch ends?

The outcome for Sylvanas needs to be a positive one. Otherwise it would not be worth it.

I think they’ll go Illidan on her, but who knows

I wish you the best luck and lots of fun with WoW. I lost my ability to have fun with it.

Good luck in your gaming adventures, wherever they may take you :four_leaf_clover:

I’m not expecting Sylvanas to be killed but we will see. Jaina never died when she was a raid boss. I expect Sylvanas to make a similar exit. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Welp. Only 20 minutes of sub time left. Thanks for the good wishes. I also hope you find what you love in WoW.

2 Likes

Ehm… Kuddos to you for doing what you want, but I have to be honest and say I find this reason… weird.
Best of luck to you though!

2 Likes

Stahp Erevien, don’t go :frowning:

Gosh this forum is going to be boring without you around. And you’re leaving me alone between all these Sylvanas haters.

Meh, I’ll be gone soon as well.

You enjoy your life buddy. Dark Lady watch over you.

2 Likes

You should donate your gold to the Gnomish Engineering Guild. They’ll develop new gizmos and gadgets and accidentally blow up the alliance in the process. Perhaps the whole of Azeroth, but… that’s a small price to pay for blowing up the alliance, innit?

dude you are a male blood elf you are not part of the HORDE at all xD
what horde are you speaking of

6 Likes