Why is Body Type 1 Male and not Female?

its not a joke

Apart from the natural ranking, women also are considered to be the main gender in science, so because of that of course the previous female body type should be body type 1 and the previous male body type should be body type 2.

I immediately felt offended, when I was just about to create a new character.

Shake my head my head? :thinking:

According to the Bible male should be type 1, at least Blizz done something right

The real question is why theres no fat female body type with blue hair preset.

1 Like

Because God created Adam first.

“It reports that, worldwide, 30 percent of researchers are women; as of 2018, this share had increased to 33 percent”

Now go away with your trolling.

Have a lovely weekend.

They have bad pr and they think that this way they get the crazies off their back

So are you simp or simply supremacist? Because no numbering is right to begin with. These genders should be named differently, because they are not the same, but at the same time equal in value of life. Name em something tjat represented their uniqueness, like Male and Female as example.

It’s hilarious when american companies (white, straight, ‘‘out of the book’’ men) try to SJW and represent (use) some minority for personal reputation benefits, which they themselves don’t understand and are as far away from as they can possibly be.

1 Like

I like opening the topic and seeing this and down 2 posts you have …

But I’m supposed to be worried about a transgender person?

I agree that naming with numbers is not fair. First will always be better than second. My suggestion is to create some abstract names for every body type like IKEA does with its products. So rename “Body type 1” to something abstract like “Muzhsina” and “Body type 2” to “Zhensina”.

trollface.jpg

Which is why they didn’t.

Reading from left to right isn’t a choice in English. The reality of that is useful for putting information in order.
A book without page numbers is still numbered, the text that displays such things isn’t all that relevant.

Whether 1 is better than 2 doesn’t really matter, if it’s top left it comes before top right.

3 Likes

sounds painful

1 Like

Tell me this is for real and not some silly troll attempt.

The irony that after replacing male and female gender by body types in WoW in order to cater to nonbinary people who does not identify themselves as either gender, the change get targeted by extreme feminists who get infuriated by the fact that (male) masculine body type is marked as 1 while (female) feminine body type is marked as 2 being after/below instead of prior as males are clearly inferior to females in their minds.

This is just made my day.

1 Like

Yep. If you’ve been paying attention long enough you’ll understand that this whole thing is about communication and removing the oppurtunity to resolve conflict peacefully.
LGBT groups are literally being used, their sensitivities taken advantage of.
If you make it difficult for two conflicting sides to understand what the other is trying to say, the chances of violent conflict goes up.
And for the side that will definitely lose the conflict, the cost incurred on the other side will be seen as a victory.
Especially since all you need to really do is weaken the US temporarily enough to allow a tiny incursion.

1 Like

I for one would rather die than live in a ‘world’ without borders

1 Like

As i said,its the crazies that deny the obvious and want us to live by their standards

1 Like

Oh it’s this troll post again…riding the train again: No actual human beings care, it’s also not a one or two. One body type is stronger than the other.