Why is Body Type 1 Male and not Female?

i couldnt have said it better TOP

Oh I wish that. I have the opposite problem. In three of four cases whenever I open the character generater the gender is set to female from the start and I have to set it on male.
I had in Classic exactly 1 female character. Can it please stop automatically serving me female characters in the generation screen?

keeps me awake at night

2 Likes

Stop saying male and female, it’s triggering my woke-bone.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is a Huge Problem in that century where is the different between female or male or bodytype 3?

because demented tran*y communists took over blizzard and injected it full of pozzed soros blackrock brainrot

3 Likes

Lol hard to know if you’re just mocking the change they made when it should be as it was, or if you’re being serious.

Confident it’s the former though.

simple facts.

ofc i am serious about this topic !

1 Like

There should be just one body, but plz wait a sec lemme explain :frowning:
For example human “human body”
Night elf “elf body”
And then you should adjust if you wanna look more like a male or female or both

But what if I want to be a human, orc and gnome blend? Why do you want to restrict me to just one race?! Such 2021 thinking… makes me sick.

1 Like

You need a character model with a thicker skin.

2 Likes

But those categories don’t exist. It’s impossible to look “more like a male or female” because male and female don’t exist.

1 Like

Let’s just say… that world of warcraft was a real world, so what king of orgy it must have been XD to look like a human orc gnome mix XDDDD

What happens in goldshire, stays in goldshire… >.>

1 Like

cause everyone knows men run the world

It amazes me how many people don’t realise this is a bait thread.

Eh. Some of us are bored and so we decide to leave snarky comments here.
Just like with:

why are you posting this weeks after everyone in game and on reddit has already joked about this? that’s the real question imo

Two is more than one so its better

there fixed it for you /phew

1 Like