Why is LGBT representation important in WoW?

Because it was a bad move to make them gay, any other question?

What they have is gay relationship.

Yes - why was it a bad move?

It was retcon, simple.

It wasn’t. If you can show me where either of them were previously confirmed as straight, then it was a retcon. Otherwise it wasn’t, it was simply being provided more info at a later date.

dislike=hate OK.

you know nobody cares who likes,loves and sleeps with whatever who how irl but as soon you get on the internet its people like you spaming 24/7 their crap everywhere actually hurting lgbt movement more than anything else.

6539 posts yikes

If not liking one person meant you had to hate everyone who shares traits with that person, there wouldn’t be a single person on the planet that was liked.

Not really a good line of thinking is it.

Its just an illogical way to try and justify it

1 Like

Oh stop it!

Yes, Daestra does make him/herself a target by being emotional.

You still choose to pull the trigger every occasion you get, which only speaks volumes about your own behavior.

F. Fairwind had interest only in women, Shaw to Valeera. They have never had any gay dialogue or story with anyone.

So why are you questioning it then? Denmark is fully accepting LGBT…

I am not being toxic.

You brought in poland population.

I replyd that you are false.

And thats that.

Bye

what every occasion? i write like once every couple of months in this forum lol.

and if this guy really gets emotional about a wow forum its time to turn of the computer for once better for his mental health

He’s bisexual. He is interested in both men and women. Please show me where he was confirmed straight.

Homophobes everywhere trying to make excuse after excuse to try and justify their homophobia.

Makes me smile knowing that they are a dying breed. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

oh noes :smiley:

Uuuuuuhh… o_O say what now?

You clearly don’t live here…

Bye, thanks for dropping in.

I… uhm…

… I actually agree with that.

We had tips related to their straight sexual orientations but none related to any other side of their orientation, that is enough confirmation.

Hes with a man
Pretty big tip hes not straight

1 Like

We had confirmation Flynn liked women. Where is the confirmation did he NOT like men?

My gawd?

M8 Every single thing LGBT related is allowed in Denmark…

Has been so since 2012.

So… violence against them as well? Damn… thats a harsh country.

I get what you’re saying OP. Just doing it on wow forums is a bad life decision. But i get you.

I don’t go oh look a straight couple in a video game. Yay i feel represented.
I feel the game is better knowing there’s a straight couple in the game.
Personally , thanks to the game i can cope knowing i’m straight thanks to WoW.
I get accused online for being cis all the time , it’s good to know in wow that WoW shows Cis people are just people.

Personally i liked it when WoW was neutral , both genders were equal in everywhere and sexuality wasn’t present at all. It was up to the RP’ers to make sexuality their personal thing if they so wished.

That was that. It’s not a homophobic thing , or transphobic is straight phobic ( whatever that word is) I go to wow to get away from irl politics , gender politics etc. I preferred how it was because no one was respresented.

1 Like