Why is LGBT representation important in WoW?

I am not out of my mind.

Everyone in the world knows how your government works and its usually very close to be officially acknowledged in votes on multiple times a year as off late?

When general polls come around, that numbero f 92% comes no where near where the acceptance is.

That number is around 50% and has been so since 2010 while it prohibed discrimination and made intercourse legal in 2003…

And clearly, your government almost ya know, had your current president outvoted.

It jsut shows how much problems your government has on this matter.

Hench, Do your history. That LGTB free zone is also somethhing discussed by your government if that is really necessairy. Hmhh?

Classic homophobic comment coming from somebody who thinks NPC are now dead because they are bi sexual .

you need to get over yourself. I only said what I said cause you were being unfair towards Nezerah.

So do you and like i said can you drop it now thanks you are no better then me or anyone so i have apologised to you now accept or dont thats my 7th and final time i do it .
Its ironic you call it unfair yet here you are doing same to me .

That’s not it actually, if you read 1000+ posts in that thread perhaps you can reach the truth and stop false accusations :smirk:

No they seem pretty on point there

Then change the title of your thread maybe ?

Seems you said they “died” therfore dead to you .

I won’t, title is accurate, perfect fit for the situation.

That’s quite ironic considering that it was homophobes who first started enacting laws against people with certain sexual orientations. :slightly_smiling_face:

So its a homophobic comment which is perfect for you .

I can describe my mood on this thread with one youtube video:

And btw if you read all my comment i actually admitted it was wrong of me to bring up the past about the OP but you missed that out in your chance to have another go at me .

people really care what other people love?

I told you many times before, disliking a gay couple doesn’t equate to homophobia. You better learn how to embrace disagreements.

another go at you?

Depends - why do you dislike the gay couple?

Bi sexual couple .

1 Like

Is no longer the Polish government. You also know I used Poland as example so I’m going to skip the petty insults towards a country my family no longer lives in.
Will note, that it was very rude and uncalled for.

My family moved to Denmark, which is also where I was born.

But only half the population bothers to vote. Is that where you get the 50% from?

I don’t know if this a insult towards Poland, Krakow or me.
I also think it is very unfair, they are good people.

Graytail, why are you so demeaning and toxic towards people? I mean… do you choose to be this way, or do just not know any better? :confused:

with people like daestra there is no wonder people dont like lgbt.

attention seekers everywhere

2 Likes

Only a narrowminded bigot would blame one person for hate seems part of the norm with your post though .

Irony is strong in you .