Why is LGBT representation important in WoW?

Christians smh.

you’re not any better btw

So post a homophobic remark I made. Not one made up in your head. A factual one. I asked the same of your buddies and all I got was silence.

To be a little bit fair to Metaljaw even if my opinion on the matter has been very made clear+a mutual agreement to not poke at eachother anymore(So I wont go into more details), when I did ask him to bluntly say yes or no to if he supports equal rights for LGBTQ, he did say yes.

Literally scroll up. I’m not going to do your work for you.

You already exposed to everyone your true nature, I’m done with you.

What did he do tho? I haven’t seen anything homophobic by him tho :thinking:

Maybe I didn’t notice?

1 Like

Doubt you read all the threads he’s been posting in.

Right, so nothing. Only more of the usual.

You do realize you are just as bad as the guy who started that hate thread, yeah?
You might not start threads, but when you find one where stuff is being discussed, you make sure nobody gets to ever reach a conversation by leaving your signature: Homophobes everywhere which does nothing but create a ripple effect in the whole thread and it goes to hell. And that’s a shame because as far as this game goes, there could be a conversation and there could understanding on both sides. Just not with people like you around.

2 Likes

I read lots of his posts countless times, and we disagree so many times, but I never noticed him as homophobic…

1 Like

Ah well, guess me and everyone else is wrong then because you personally haven’t seen anything. :woman_shrugging:

I mean if you can provide me a quote or a screenshot him saying something homophobic I would believe it, but I’m saying I haven’t seen anything.

How do I tell someone is LGBT in WoW once agian, please?

is there a misreprenstation of Femail Draenei due to the Tauren privilege or something?

1 Like

Look for the two giant ghost deer men who call each other ‘husband’

1 Like

Well then scroll up mate, there are 277 messages on this thread alone and another 2k in two other threads? You seriously expect me to go through that? And for what? Most people here already know he’s a homophobe as I showed above.

Metal is homophobic because he doesn’t have lgbt poster on walls of his room and doesn’t spam these around here: :rainbow: :rainbow_flag:

These are their criterias to label someone as homophobic.

2 Likes

Just watch out bud. You can get a vacation just for having a different opinion in these echo chamber threads. No opinions allowed.

Being Bi myself knowing which set of genitalia a WoW character prefers to smoosh their own against adds absolutely nothing to that character or the story for me.

That doesn’t mean it’s not important to other people though, I just don’t really care if a character is straight, gay, bi, pan or anything else.

At best youre highly ignorant there

Saying that’s something “god” will judge us on

Constantly calling us “the gays”

Acting like there needs to be some incredible reason why lgbt should get any representation.
The fact it makes many lgbt people happy and more comfortable isn’t good enough.

The fact you think there has to be any justification and cant just accept that there is some representation.

The way you call wanting lgbt out of this game “just an opinion” and just as valid as treating lgbt with respect. I would quote that one but we did a whole back and forth.

See, my main issue with you is that you dance around the exact wording so that when called out on it you can try and lie and say you never did it. Its obvious to anyone who can read what you are saying.

I Guess i’m a homophobe then.

1 Like

Anyone who doesn’t fully support, no exceptions :smile_cat: