Why is LGBT representation important in WoW?

I’ll just be one out of spite and laziness then, must be hard to be insufferable like that.

Didn’t you say in another thread you thought that having no-gay-allowed neighbourhoods was a good idea because you didn’t want gay neighbours?

i wish i had no neighbours because i could have 1 man rave parties at 3 AM for no reason without bothering people.

1 Like

that’s fair enough, sounds good to me

1 Like

I see you are having a go at it. Since in the last thread you just couldn’t slander me.

First of all, I’m not ignorant. The fact that I’m still trying to have a discussion with people who are willing to have one, while having to respond to people like you and deflect the constant lying.

Second, yeah I’m Christian, I believe judgement awaits us all and it’s not my place to judge you. That is my OPINION. For some reason that offends you.

Third, for a discussion to take place, you need to bring arguments. You people just come here and go “ACCEPT OR BE DAMNED”, that’s not how a discussion works.

Fourth, never said I want the gays out of the game. You are lying, again like you did in the previous thread and someone else called you out.

You say I do all these things but none of you want to actually show me where I did them. That’s slander. Stop lying man, I’m tired of asking you to stop doing it.

Yeah that’s cool and all but not addressing what I am cooling ignorant at all.
Youre dodging.

You believe its something worth judgement or you wouldn’t say it.

Discussion does take place. But im not going to be all welcoming to those who show no sign of giving it back.
OP made this thread, I was nice to them. They were open to discussion.

You call it a valid opinion and just as valid as wanting them in the game. Thats pretty telling.

I just did show you. You deny it and call it slander. Just own up to your own words. Its childish. No one is slandering you. Its holding a mirror up to your face and you dont like it

I don’t remember saying I don’t want gay neighbours but I probably said it would be nice to have that option for people who doesn’t want it.

Like in Turkey we have some big companies that recruit women workers only without scarf, they don’t want women workers with scarf and that is okay despite some snowflake claims like “You discriminate religious womaaan!!!” why not apply this to other things?.

Isn’t it a win-win, you can draw rainbows to the walls of your apartments with your neighbours as you wish, is it a bad suggestion :smiley_cat:.

I don’t like loud neighbours, once upon a time… they caused me to wake up thrice from my sleep and the last one was at 5:30 am, I used all cooldowns to increase scariness level of my voice and screamed at them… they’ve never been disturbing neighbours after that.

Especially in Turkey neighbours love testing your patience.

So he didn’t say it because he also said

It tells you’re full of BS.

Or maybe people could just not care about what their naighbours are doing if it doesn’t directly affect them?

Not often good representation

If youre on about shaw and flynn, neither of them had defined sexualities.

Yeah but this is about wow, not what people do outside of that. I cant comment on movies and stuff

Thats rather… fowl.

Yea, it is :smirk:

You will also notice in the reply he was replying to, I never said it either.
It was something he said. I didnt confirm nor deny I thought it. Just that its telling that he thinks its valid.

Yeah, nice Schrödinger’s assumption there.

Also…

The movement and community are 2 separate entities, within the LGBT community a huge chunk hates the movement because its detrimental and suppressive towards the community and the fallout of the movement often falls on the plate of the community.

What are you cooling at? The fact that’s what happens? I think it’s enough said about that over this forum.

No, you just want it to be that way? I stated a fact in accordance to my beliefs. That we all face judgement one day. What you want me to pretend you’ll get skipped?

Is that why you have been going up and down the forum trying to tell anyone who would listen how homophobic I am?

Man stop lying. When I said those things they were in two different instances. When some people didn’t like how it was done and once again when someone asked for the option to opt out.

No, you didn’t. You did exactly what you did last night. You quoted me and tried to alter the meaning. What your holding to my face is your ugly doodle that you created to attack me. So please spare me the mirror crap.

Oh really?

Almost everything i remember seeing or hearing on dutch television and radio is/was somehow linked or produced by gay men or women.

In fact, some of the best dutch actors or showbusiness people are gay or lesbian.

It was never a problem as far as i can remember and their work was always highly appreciated by their audiences.

Youre calling it a good description of homosexuality. Its not.
Its boiling it down to purely sexual acts. And statically an act that most gay couples do not participate in.
So yeah its fairly ignorant… at best.

No but you are hiding behind religion.

I dont know that I’ve told others you are.
Thought I just said it to you directly
But I think you are so meh.

Yeah that second one is just homophobia

If you think I’m altering your meaning then you do a very poor job at conveying your messages.

I cant comment on that either because I’ve no experience with Dutch media at all.

Yes indeed. Well said

1 Like

GORDON

1 Like