Why is LGBT representation important in WoW?

GOOR & GEER :heart: :+1:

I dont know what their stance on it is because they avoid saying it at all times.
All they say is its okay to be against lgbt inclusion which makes me strongly think he doesnt like it.

Us dutchies have been way ahead of the curve in that regard.
Shows presented by two gay guys and none of it has to do with them being gay and such. Its just a fun show of them visiting people and places and being hilarious.

1 Like

“Hou je smoel of we slopen de boel.”
https://scontent-ams4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/20045713_1745850455429390_397379809957080636_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=1MhHTLLrarEAX8vRVk8&_nc_ht=scontent-ams4-1.xx&oh=2c5ea0deda3ef8db01a7f6dcd6464172&oe=5FE1C15F

2 Likes

Haha YES awesome . I love 'em to bits. :heart: :+1:

1 Like

I could also ask why is there so much straight propaganda in the game. LGBTQ+ people deserve to feel represented as well.

I didn’t call it good. I called accurate and it is. At least that part.

I’m also not hiding behind religion, stop lying.

You did in the previous thread when I ignored you.

It may be homophobia. I honestly don’t know. But if you remember my issue with this was why do you insist to be on that guy’s screen? For which I got called a homophobe by you and your buddies. So please, cut the crap.

My messages are clear. I never posted homophobia that’s why you and your other buddies haven’t been able to burn me and have to resort to inventing things or altering the meaning of my posts.

2 Likes

Want some curved propaganda then?

How about we just agree that to you they are clear, and to others they are homophobic.
And you dont think they are so you refuse to agree to it, which is why you think no one is able to call you out for it. When I think you are being presented by it.

So its clear to you they’re homophobic? seems like you’re agreeing.

Where do you see “so much straight propaganda”?

Most characters have NEVER shown ANY sign of their sexual orientation.

2 Likes

It is clear to me metaljaw is yes
But its not clear to metaljaw

So is it clear or vague to metaljaw then? you’re kinda contradicting yourself.

Now thats just not true at all.
Want me to give examples?

I’m not agreeing with you man. You are a liar who employs dirty tactics. Stop lying about me.

By all means.

BTW… i did not say NO characters but MOST characters.

it’s important because… insert self righteous ‘grand cause’ narrative paragraph

Well he is full of BS i mean… he states you’re homophobic because opinions are clear to you? i mean you understand an opinion but haven’t stated if you agree or disagree with said opinion that is clear to you which makes you homophobic now?

Man… i could use a cig.

Varian had a wife
Anduin has been eyeing up women
Genn is married to a woman
Tyrande is married to a man
Malfurion is married to a woman
Jaina has been with 2 men
Kalec has been with women
Velen has a son so we can assume he’s been with a woman
Kaelthas had a thing for jaina
Alleria is with turalyon
Turalyon is with alleria
Vereesa had a husband
Saurfang had a son so has been with a woman
Lorthemar and thalyssra have their thing going
Sylvanas and nathanos is implied but not confirmed
Thrall got married to a woman

Im sure im missing some as this is from memory

1 Like

Man don’t let this guy distract you. That’s what these people do. If you want to talk to people about this stuff it’s best not to engage with these people unless they start attacking you directly. I have to do it cause unless I don’t I’m gonna get unjustly branded by popular opinion.

Have a nice discussions with people who are interested in one without the fuss and drama these people bring. That’s my suggestion.