Why is LGBT representation important in WoW?

Personally I would say it was the opposite.
Its a role playing game so the only character you get to define is your own.
The world around them is set. Otherwise all characters in the game would have to stay static with no character development

I would say though that in WoW there NEVER have been signs of anything sexual because its a 12+ rated (last time i checked) computergame.

Uhh,. 14 years ago, Edwin vansomething whom which was hinted to be bisexual.

VAN CLEEF IS BI???

If thats the soomething I am talking about, yes.

Dude from Classic Deadmines?

And i find that to be quite a blank canvas in WoW tbh. With no overly signaling besides the obvious reproductional requirements.

The Sentinel army beeing a large example of that. They could easily be either way or both.

And you know what they have always say of male Elves right? :wink:

Well he obviously had a thing with a woman but i can’t say i picked up any hints of Bi-ness.

Really? You didnt get the hint at that time? I was 20 yo at that time and I did get the hint.

Baros fyi the recipient, is also bi, confirmed in WOD.

Fascinating… completely missed that. I’ll look it up when i get a chance.

That’s the best part.

Sounds to me you’re the one not liking it mate

Whatever the entity is that creates, and directs the lore and story has deemed it apt to add some gay characters into the game.

Maybe you should just accept that?

Don’t have to. Delusional fools like you will see what ever you want. You are so predictable. For the last time. WOW is a game and nothing more. You will need to shop somewhere else to get your kicks.

2 Likes

Well, they’re there, and probably not going away. Sorry, you should probably adapt for your own sake.

Do you feel lost or something? You trying to be relevant in a game??? You sad fool.

5 Likes

THAT IS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO ANOTHER MEMBER OF THE HORDE, BROTHER! WE ARE BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ARMS. Our horde is a place for all! DO NOT DISHONOR OUR PEOPLE! FOR THE HORDE!

1 Like

Dunno, I’m not overly unhappy, since the new PvP gearing systems seems good. I’d say you’re the one that comes across as a bit unhappy.

1 Like

Yeah pro lgbt people are pretty good with how the game is.
He, on the other hand, is clearly not.
I pity him

2 Likes

HAH! DEATHWING! I should hope not! Keep that old beast dead for good! He fought and died like a true warrior however, so I would respect the dragons choice!

1 Like

I am a gay male, I have been as long as I can remember. For a very long time all the couples I would see in games, on TV, in the real world, were all male/female. It made me feel like an outcast, like I was wrong for feeling attracted to other boys. It took me years to learn that the way I felt wasn’t wrong. Seeing these relationships, these people, in their favourite game, can help people accept themselves, and normalize homosexuality, transgender, bisexuality, etc, so that people don’t have to suffer through what so many have. That’s how I feel about it atleast. Hope this helps, OP! :slight_smile:

3 Likes