Why is LGBT representation important in WoW?

If it looks like OP is being genuine, then yes, I do think it might be best to not call them a “bile-spreading troll” until they prove themselves to be such.

This summarises it all tbh. These people do not have to justify anything just for existing.

1 Like

My bad but I just cant stand when someone acts morally superior but then attacks and insults other people just because hurr durr I assumed

1 Like

:joy: God, that song fits right now. Been a while since I listened to it, thanks for linking it!

And yeah, that’s understandable. I’d feel the same if I recieved that treatment.

Done, sorry took a minute. A lot of irrelevant stuff to scroll through.

2 Likes

Who the hell said it’s ok for one group to be discriminated against? Are you people having issues with your screens? Are words I didn’t write popping up on your screen.

Equality implies nobody is treated differently period. If one group is discriminated against then there’s no equality. That’s really simple to understand. And I’m not the one keeping this problem alive. You are.

Vague. Really low effort.

That’s your problem. I don’t think you can will for more people to turn gay. If there are too few of you then maybe find more. Regardless. As few as you are you still get put in most shows and movies.

Where? Which government takes away your rights? Please tell me. I really want to know. You don’t get to call me a name and say “YOU KNOW WHO”. Say who it is or shut up.

You shouldn’t. But if you are gonna ask for stuff to be equal it means we are not equal. And if we are you asking for more stuff, will certainly not make us unequal.

Who isn’t treating you equally? I keep asking this and I get no concrete answer. The media is on your side, the entertainment industry is on your side, this forum will ban anyone who attacks you for being gay. Who the hell is doing it to you?

Ok, then I’m talking about them. You can talk about whoever you like. But my subject of concern is the gay subject.

And this is what I was talking about earlier. There’s no conversation with you people. The moment someone says something that isn’t exactly what you want to hear you start doing this.

I’m dehumanizing you. Not true. And quite honestly this is the first time I hear of this. And I’ll tell you something. I work in security. I had gay clients and I was at parades. Not only did I hear that word used commonly, I used it myself with absolutely no negative reaction and trust me I can often tell when someone is offended just by their expression. No this to me sounds like an issue you are trying to create here to hint at oppresion.

You haven’t come up with one damned right I have and you don’t in places that actually respect human beings. You go on about inequality and when you get asked where, you get offended.

There’s no dialogue with you people, try as you might, you’ll only get branded this and that and have people throwing fits. At least I’m smart enough to know you don’t actually speak for everyone in your community.

You don’t want to talk. You just want to complain and have everyone sing you praises for it, anything short of that is taboo. Well I’m calling it out. Learn how the carry on a discussion without getting offended at every phrase and we might even come to an understanding.

Why do we keep opening these threads? Just idk… stop?

2 Likes

Thing is you do not know how i have been treated by either Niv or Naz in the past .
I said something very wrong to Niv once which i have apologised for in public about 5 or 6 times now but he will not let me live it down he keeps on and on and on and he dislikes me and likes to annoy me and he knows my weakness .
I do not dislike him i have tried to make admends but w/e i will not change how i am for him or anyone else like him .

As for Naz he has bullied me and others before in countless threads and it was wrong of me to bring that up in this one but i do not trust him at all sorry to say .

This is what i feel tbh we shouldnt have to say why we want it at all .

Niv i am sorry once again for what i said 7 months ago but you were no angel yourself but atleast i admit i was wrong and i am very sorry for it now can you please stop with the hate its getting very tiresome and i know full well i am not better then anyone else infact i am a very weak and bad person so no idea why you think that anyways you can ether accept my apology again or not but please give it a rest thanks .

You’re right, I don’t know the history between all of you or what happened, how you were treated, etc.

But I do hope that it can be fixed and dealt with in a healthy manner for everyone involved. That’s my last words on the matter.

1 Like

I barely know you but I do not believe this to be true. The very fact that you stand up for what you believe in rather than staying silent shows that you are not weak.

You do sometimes sound hostile in how you type (something which I am also guilty of :sweat_smile:) but I do not believe you are weak nor a bad person.

If you ever want to talk, send me a message in-game. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Get over yourselves and learn to carry a conversation without exploding to bits when you think someone isn’t being as receptive as submissive as you think they should be.

Oh we can hold this convorsation… in a proper location.

A video game forum is out off the question.

But what are nowadays standards to you anyway? :confused:

[quote=“Daestra-turalyon, post:154, topic:210362”]

But… you DO have to say it.

Over and over and over again, if that’s what it takes to make people listen and accept you. You don’t have to justify yourself, but you do have to keep informing people.

It’s naive to assume that everyone at this point is completely informed on LGBT progression and therefore no further explanation is needed. It clearly is!

A lot of people are still skeptical, misinformed and unaware of the struggle of being in a minority which the majority of the world is intolerant towards.

It’s the only way to incite change. If all you do is get angry at those people still don’t get it because you are exhausted, fatigued and tired of repeating yourself it will only put yourself in a bad imagine.

My family comes from Poland, 92% of people in Poland are Catholic and the Church is very political and influential towards a Catholic population of 35million. Their way of life and uprising does not include LGBT awareness and generations are raised to hate and exclude those people.

(This is of course a gross generalization, I love Poland and the people there, but you get the picture. That’s just 1 country in Europe)

You have millions, if not billions of people to convince that LGBT is okay, it’s going to take a long while.

Don’t get angry and dismissive this process may last up to a century.

1 Like

Oh please. You can hold a conversation? The OP just asked some questions. I’m not gonna say you report-nuked her cause I don’t know that for sure but what I do know if that the first reply to that post was from you and you just jumped straight to hate.

So no, you can’t carry a conversation. Your idea of a conversation is you talking and everyone else shutting up and nodding.

2 Likes

3 Likes

You have millions, if not billions of people to convince that LGBT is okay, it’s going to take a long while.

Or you could start to set example along those ‘millions’ of people you seem to mention and start by good paranting and stop telling your future kids that non straight poeple are not good people?

My family comes from Poland

You need to do your history.

No i do not , i have been beaten and abused in mind and body for my sexuality .
I am tired ,i am worn out and i am very angry that in 2020 i still have to justify my reasons for how my heart and soul feels for people .
Its 7 NPCs in a game with nearly 200,000 npcs i do not see why we should have to defend or justify it at all .
People with decent hearts and souls do not batter an eyelid at this its people filled with hatred or being scared who kick up about it .

I love to catch up one day and thank you for how you said things made me smile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Riverdeep#2538

3 Likes

I will raise my kids to fit into the society, in the country that I live in, to the best of my ability to assist them with fitting in and easing their future development.

The topics of religion, gender, politics and philosophy I will allow them to discover and form their own opinions on when the time comes.

Are you out of your mind???

It shows.

But you still do and most likely will do the rest of your life unless you move to a community of equal minded people to live with.

I am sorry for whatever traumatic events you had to endure. If often can feel as if we’ve had it worse than others, but actually most people go through unnecessary unfortunate cruel events in their life.

We are to a certain extent individually responsible for whether those events will ruin us or if we will rise above them.

You are different. People who don’t know or don’t understand, can very well still be decent people and good at heart.

But you need to explain to them why you are different. It’s human nature to be skeptical and rejective towards something we don’t understand.

Especially if governments, local communities, faith and/or parents teach us that way.

To you that may seem wrong, but you’re not going to achieve anything by nuking the unaware with your personal subconscious trauma and frustration.

If you cannot contain yourself, then don’t involve yourself because you will only hurt the image of those that are actively trying to make life better for LGBT.

I have edited and quoted the people that replied to the questions in the OP, read their response and compare it to your own.

1 Like

Yeah but you like to make me look the bad person always so i will not change my view to make it more sparkles for you . I know you dislike me just like i do not trust you at all so :slight_smile:

You know nothing of what i do irl so please do not comment about that thanks .

none of this is original

Do we really need this thread though, all they do is already explaining their sexuality whole day on internet.

We already have more than enough knowledge about them. They are incapable of shutting their mouths about their sexual orientation :smirk: