Why is there more pvp servers?

The thing is I did pvp in vanilla I got Marshal on my druid back then and it was on a pve server. But when I got it back then the bg’s weren’t cross servers. And knowing that the player base is different now, I assumed many people who wanted to pvp would join pvp servers especially after seeing the choices of servers were like 20 pvp servers and 2 pve servers in classic now. So I assumed that mainly pve people would join pve servers now and the queues for bg’s would be like 1,30 hours or something and didn’t want that. I just wish blizz said it would of been cross server bg’s from the start so I didn’t waste my time on a pvp server.
I was kind of wrong in thinking that, but anyways I stopped ranking long ago and only got to rank 12 and gave up. The pvp is nothing like how it was in vanilla so I’m a very casual player now.

At first they only had 2 enhlish pvp realms for Classic. They really thought people thought they did but didn’t, but we did, a lot. Kinda absurd how much Blizzard underestimated the popularity of Classic.

Private server players are just usually known for their toxicity, not “superior”
But good luck :slight_smile:

Seems to be fun to kill people inside capital cities right after world buff lands …

More players who want to play on a PvP servers = More servers.

How is that a real question ?

Personally i would find Classic boring without the drama due to PvP rules

1 Like

That depends which side of drama you are on.
Griefers probably see fun in it, dont think griefed ones do.

You know what it’s quite refreshing to find a player, an alliance player that is happy about the consquences of rolling on a PvP server. Well done you. :slight_smile:

Because its Wolrd of WARcraft so there are factions at war and they should fight when they see each other idk why are there PvE servers tbh

That is historically inaccurate becouse till cata with Garrosh as warchief, alliance and horde had a peace teatry.

So the faction in classic where not at war.

You haven’t watched the vanilla trailer it seems there they say the pact between the horde and alliance has evaporated

Seems you don’t read quests then.

Yea i guess battlegrounds and honor from enemy faction bosses is for entertainment of the crowd of the peaceful world

Which are the only places where there is actually fighting between the 2 faction in the lore and accessible from pve servers too.

And killing faction leaders gave no reward until the meta achi in wotlk.

Futher proving mine point.

Honor is a reward as far as i know

in fact is full of raids farming leaders h 24 kek

This game would be unplayable for me on PvE servers.
The fun part about an MMORPG is the interaction with other players and not with NPC’s in my opinion.

I am sure some people like PvE servers because there are people who enjoy candy crush and single player story games. Not everyone is “hardcore” enough to enjoy some bloody world pvp. It’s sad.
There is just 100 times less content on PvE servers. What are you pve players even doing in this game? Raid and log off?^^ All the gear that PvE players farm is almost worthless and nobody sees your character doing something outside of raiding…

Let’s see i guess on only on a pvp server

I have to hit gold cap.
Exalted with all the rep.
Have all the recipes for profession.
Play the Ah and monopolize it.
All char to 60.
Get rank 14.

WOW THIS ARE ALL THINGS I CAN GET ON A PVE SERVER TOO INCREDIBRUUUUUU

You can collect items and farm npcs on a pve server? AMAZING GAME EXPERIENCE CONFIRMED!

Still better than trying lecturing people with how pvp server are superior and you didn’t won even an arena in your entire life.

Omegalul

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/malygos/breitsamer/achievements/player-vs-player

OH wait you won a duel??

You surely had amazing pvp experiences on pvp server.

1 Like

Common tactic when someone doesn’t know something smart to say: Try to change/derail topic by flaming the other person for something that you could not even know. Feel free to assume whatever you want about me by looking at a this profile. It must be obvious that every wow player only has one char and this is my main char right? xD
You did a great job at defending pve servers/players. You complete the picture of pve players for me.