Why would anyone even be scared of Tyrande

And the voiceline of Greymane said before the great victory at Dazar’alor.

Besides, just becaue Anduin doesn’t have enough men for two assaults doesn’t mean he has the smaller army, since an even bigger army will usually have the disadvantage when besieging a mighty fortress that can be successfully defended by an even smaller garrison.

And no, Alleria doesn’t say that Sylvanas has the biggest army, she just says her army is more capable at dealing with N’Zoth. That could just refer to her army better knowing how to fight the void or something.

You Serious?
Sylvanas army would know better how to fight the Void than the Army that has litteral Void users a woman who was trained to use the void for a Thousand years?
Consumed a Naaru.

:thinking:
A lot of factors don’t add up here.[quote=“Haiete-argent-dawn, post:60, topic:93025, full:true”]
If Tyrande was able to battle the Forsaken and Goblins in Darkshore, her and the Worgen, then I assume they’d be fairly important if there would be a second siege of Orgrimmar, right?
[/quote]

I think you mean Stalemate
-despite having the power of the Dark Moon and Malfurion Stormrage there.

Yes, if only there was this weapon at her Disposal that could solve such an Issue!
Some deadly concotion developed and improved over the years.
A dreadful weapon which ends life and leaves nothing but Bones in its wake.

Oh wait the down belows of Orgrimmar manafactured such a weapon known as the Blight!

It really would not be an issue for her to Conquer the Alliance if she won that battle
Iron forges greatest Defense leaves it immensely weak to Chemical Warfare.

In fact Sylvanas would likely had won that Siege thanks to the Bligjt.

2 Likes

I take it you conceded the initial points. “Blight OP” insane theories really don’t interest me enough that I would bother tackling them.

To use your “logic”, if only the Alliance didn’t have an anti-blight op mage, void elves opening portals or Batman. After all, we have plot devices too. You see, Jaina would teleport the blight straight into Orgrimmar. Battle of Ironforge won, and Orgrimmar destroyed too.

Isn’t my logic amazing? Or does this brand of thinking only work with Blight?

To put jokes aside, Kul Tirans steal gas masks for replication during the War Campaign too…

2 Likes

Um no, if we go by the cinematics and quests the Night Elves and Worgen alone were able to destroy countless Orc,Goblin, and Forsaken camps, Nathanos is forced to flee and a Valkyr is killed.
If it was a stalemate he would not run.

Except for the part that the Horde has several shadow priests in its rank and a race (highmountain tauren) that recently had to deal with an actual old god invasion.

Yes, if only there was this weapon at her Disposal that could solve such an Issue!
Some deadly concotion developed and improved over the years.
A dreadful weapon which ends life and leaves nothing but Bones in its wake.

If only the Alliance didn’t have two dimensional spaceships that can teleport entire armies across oceans.

Sorry, I think you forgot to add your source that it was a stalemate there.

you mean the quests that took place before the war front?
Was Nathanos Initially pushed out, turning Darkshore into battle between the Horde and the Night elves?
yes, does the Horde and Night elves (until 8.2.5 I will assume)
Have a Warfront going after the initial confrontation?
Yes, so Dark Shore was a stalemate just like Arathi ( Neither of these Warfronts make any sense to me though, since the Alliance should be able to secure Arathi very easily, and the Horde Dark shore considered the other side has to cross an ocean to resupply.

the Literal Warfront which to my concern takes place after the intro quests.
Considering the Horde fights Maiev, and Tyrande states to Maiev after the confrontation with Nathanos for Maiev to lead the Warfront.
as such by logic it was stalemate who controlled the Area constantly switched.

Another proof that the Warfront takes place after the quests is that
a. Shira and Delarynn were raised in those quests and then took part in the War Fronts
b. Tyrande’s night warrior transformation took place During the quests and Belmont was captured by her.
when the Horde attacks as the Warfront assault they free Belmont and drive Shandriss and Maiev out.

So it was very much a Stalemate as we can confirm through certain Npc’s actions or roles in those Warfronts tell us they took place after the initial Quests we did.

Assuming Jaina survives the battle for Orgrimmar that is and even then I do not believe she can actually teleport a substance like the Blight.
She couldn’t teleport Harpoons at the Horde Ships that attacked Kul’tiras during the War, and she has certainty never shown being able to teleport objects or people without taking along for the ride herself.
She has been shown to freeze the Blight from atop and likely could do it this move to halt the Blight over all.

Anyhow the Blight being a dangerous weapon is not some Theory it has been shown as late of BFA to be a tide turner that required one of the strongest magic users on Azeorth riding upon a Ghost ship granted to her by a Reaper.
and when it was around her, she was shown to be able to shield and teleport away from it.

Now that’s interesting and Anduin didn’t bring any with him -again?-

I mean, this is pretty simple, you don’t need to prove it and it is also irrelevant to my question.

The Warfront gameplay isn’t really canon, unless we get confirmation that some NPCs like Delaryn or Sira actually died.

1 Like

Nobody denies that the Blight is dangerous. What amuses me is that you consider it the ultimate plot device, while downplaying every other. Either we all have plot devices, or no one has, you don’t get to pick one you like and push it to insanity.

If you think “Blight beats everything and everyone, ever” is a valid perspective, I don’t really see what’s left to debate about.

When have I ever said this?
what amuses me is that you put up statements I never made.

1 Like

You pretty much said that the Alliance automatically loses to the Blight.

Wrong!
Anduin states the Arathi Warfront as being the Reason he cannot lent aid to Tyrande since he need the other forces not there to assault Dazaro’alor.

You asked how would she conquer Stormwind or Iron Forge I told you How.

So…you did not say that the Alliance loses automatically to Blight, you said that it will destroy two of our largest capitals, effectively ending the war. I mean, I don’t really see how that changes anything, and I disagree with it fervently.

Further more, this entire Blight excursion is definitely what we started talking about…

I said the means upon which Sylvanas would conquer the alliance Capitals would be by using the most powerful and deadly thing in her Arsenal the Blight.
I did so in a mocking tone, because your very object to it even being possible was mocking.

Now if you wish to discuss about the Alliance withstanding Sylvanas after the second siege of Orgrimmar where in this Scenario Sylvanas won this battle, she still had the Loyalty of the horde and to make it difficult to you.
we shall place it in the wurst case Scenario where all the Heroes seen at that battle Perished or was capture by Sylvanas.

How would the Alliance then Withstand Sylvanas making her way to Stormwind and then perhaps Iron Forge?
and remember Sylvanas can raise those killed at the former battle as far as we’ve seen.

Your premise is flawed. Half the Horde was in open rebellion. Sylvanas winning the siege wouldn’t change that.

I also don’t see why you are wanting to indulge in this exercise in futility. You are literally giving me a hypothetical scenario where Sylvanas has every possible advantage, and telling me “How can she lose?”

I mean, let me invent a scenario where the Alliance has every possible advantage, and make you go “How can the Horde win?”

I believe we both have a better use for our time.

wrong.
as per Anduin’s statement.
øhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJIuP3UR6C4&t=124s
“So Few?”
Meaning that barely any took the side of Saurfang openly.
Not half the horde.
so, no not Flawed.

the very premise of 8.2.5 heck even before 8.2.5
Lor’themar states the people mostly support Sylvanas as in the Horde.

Not only does Sylvanas hold the Advantage in the siege as stated by her own Sister, she also has the thing with she raise the dead back to her service.
She also commands -some new magic-
Which magic users can’t detect which is immensely powerful.

With all of these tools at her disposal + the blight how if she wins is she not going to end up on top?
the living soldiers dying or the forsaken won’t matter when she raise the dead back up again.

So, Baine and Mayla, Thalyssra and Lor’themar with Liadrin and Rommath, Thrall and Saurfang, those people are mostly alone, right? Each one brought two retainers, they are not the heads of their own nations? Rok’han wasn’t there either? And after Sylvanas kills them, probably without any loses, as she will raise them, she will beat everything and everyone.

No one can stand against Sylvanas and the great Blight which destroys everything in its way.

I mean, tis amazing how willing you people are to suck up everything when it suits you, deny it when it does not. After all, Sylvanas is an amazing Superman with super-weapons, she can raise everyone she kills, she is simply amazing. Fortresses? Nothing for Sylvanas, even if she stated in a Good War that Stormwind can not fall unless the Alliance is divided. Mighty Alliance characters? We already established that everyone can die (except Sylvanas).

Do you understand how utterly ridiculous you are? I mean, I have been trying to get you to climb off my back for the third post now, politely voicing my disagreement.

Did Nathanos recruit a citizen militia with the words “our ranks are depleted” or did he not? Yes or no answers will suffice.

1 Like

Alleria also said something about Sylvanas’ army being the only one who could deal with N’zoth so we can infer their bigger numbers from that too.

More in general, Blizzard had explained this on Twitter too some time ago…they said Sylvanas would have the bigger army there because almost everyone who is a civilian and a regular soldier would be tired of the war, and would want to end it as soon as possible.

So, in a way for Blizzard, Saurfang’s rebellion actually represented the eternal war against the Alliance in an never-ending cycle for the common Horde citizen and warrior.

Of course the view of everyone changed when she revealed “The Horde is nothing!” and flew away though.

We can? And we can not infer that this means Sylvanas has most of the undead on her side, which are void-resistant? Shall we also ignore that Nathanos is recruiting a peasant militia?

Tis simply amazing how Sylvanas, with her huge army, is even in a position to be besieged. I really wonder why.

1 Like