Why would anyone even be scared of Tyrande

Blizzard’s logic.

It was the same during SoO, when they said that Garrosh and the Orcs following him were the majority, and then later they changed it for the Orcs being 1/10 or something…numbers never make sense, but in this case of Sylvanas they did say she had the number advantage several times over both Horde rebellion and Alliance (either in-game and outside the game)

Sylvanas, with a fraction of the Horde, has more men then the entire Alliance, plus another fraction of the Horde? That does sound reasonable, and completely not idiotic.

Since you made a claim, would you like to link me a source which shows Sylvanas has more men then the Alliance?

1 Like

I would like to see this Tweet as I stayed the heck away from Social Media.
and do not approve of Blizzard having to use it to tell us their story rather than the game or a Novel.

1 Like

Well if you would read my response, you’d see I didn’t outright deny the existence of the Warfronts, but I am denying the fact that the Warfront gameplay which you cite is relevant to it.

Except that Anduin couldn’t lend his forces to Tyrande because of Arathi AND Zandalar.

I stil find it stupid how she apparently could lend him hers for Zandalari, considering that many of the sacrificial bait army were night elves. Didn’t she kinda need every available night elf in Darkshore if she was asking Anduin for a backup?

The Night Elves you see at Darkshore are a group of Night Elves that came with Tyrande to perform the ritual and were transformed into Night Warriors, the other forces are Sentinels under the command of Shandris.
You do bring up a valid point,but they(the dev) wanted to represent all the Alliance races, normal night Elves supporting the Alliance under Shandris while Night Warriors fighting with Tyrande and Malfurion at Darkshore. the same happened at 8.2.5 at the gates of Orgrimmar, my guess is that in 8.3 they will complete the Darkshore Story in the heroic war front.

She also rallied the guerilla fighters already present on the field. I would even go as far as to say that they are the majority of the Army of the Black Moon, as Tyrande arrived with a single ship.

What makes you think that? The difficulty has nothing to do with the storyline and it doesn’t continue the storyline.

Regarding Orgrimmar, Anduin made it clear this was their last chance with a big possibility of failure.

You don’t say?

He didn’t say that it was their last chance of defeating Sylvanas, he said that he only had the manpower for a single assault. It doesn’t mean that he couldn’t have won a prolongued conflict.

1 Like

“Enough for one final assault if that fails, we are Done”
øhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJIuP3UR6C4

1 Like

Maybe read my post before quoting me, specifically the last part.

1 Like

If the Supreme commander says you are done if it fails.
it means exactly he wouldn’t be able to win a prolonged conflict it means they would be done-for.

1 Like

No, it means they wouldn’t be able to win the siege of a fortified city, it doesn’t mean they wouldn’t be able to win a war of attrition.

1 Like

That’s not what was said.
-if that fails, we are done-

It literally means Sylvanas would win.
Enough for one final assault indicates that he does not have the troops to keep going, he barely has enough to assault Orgrimmar.

1 Like

Yes, if the assault ON THE FORTIFIED CITY fails, they’ll lose the bulk of their army in one battle. There’s a difference between waging an attrition warfare where your objective is to weaken and hinder the enemy’s forces while avoiding losing too many forces in a brash battle, and just straight-up launching a frontal assault on a fortified city.

1 Like

the why say we are done?
as in Done for?

Do I have to explain it thrice to you? Because there’s always a high chance that a frontal assault on a fortified city will end badly, that generally happens even if you have the superior army. A much smaller garrison can easily defend a well-fortified castle. That doesn’t mean that he wouldn’t have the manpower to win an attrition warfare, which wouldn’t involve attacking Orgrimmar.

1 Like