Will you buy the 58 boost?

Hey ^^ Maybe you are just not aware about what the boost does with the game. If you are interessted to find out just tell me.

I have read through all the topics so i know where you anti boosters stand. As said I don’t really care if there is boost or not. The reason I don’t believe it will affect me is cause of bots most likely won’t use it. Cause it’s extra expense on their part with risk involved.

The only thing it does i can think of is that it diminishes everyone that bother level to 60 in classic. Also for the slippery slope argument, that remains to be seen. As of now we have no proof it will be slippery slope or not.

Please do show us your glass ball.

4 Likes

Him/her ok, but it should because of a thing that is related to him/her, not because of a different taste.
Give me a chjance to explain the frustation and “anger”.

Imagine you have a garden you love. Every flower, tree and grass you planted yourself. You spend alot of time in that garden and you enjoy every second of it. Its one of most favourite places for you in this world.
You have a neighbor that bought your old garden that you had before in the past. Its was almost as beautiful as the one you have now. He changed it to a place wich alot a “fun” things to, like a swimming pool, a little soccerfield and lights everywhere.
Two gardens for two differents people of different taste. One is for party, amusment and “fun”, the other one is for conneticting with nature, resting and building something. Nothing wrong here.
Suddenly the Neighor starts to come over more often and he starts to think that your garden is kinda boring, so he installed some lights, just like a couple. At some later point he starts to talk about buying a whirlpool to install it in your garden. Later that day he invites friends to dig a big hole to build a pool in your garden. All the time you cant say anything because ( idk man ;)) the landlord is his dad.
How would you feel while you realising that everything that was precious to you in that garden is gone in some time?

This is not suppoose to proof anything, its just a way to decribe how it feels or how he/she and I feel about it. Now y person could say, get a life, play less videogames, but i have a life and i feel that way ^^

Before i do that, why should it be different? You know how wow changed in the past right? Why should it bne different this time, esp. when blizzard is as greedy as you can be ?

If classic is this bad for you, there are millions of other games that you can play.

Nice example but completely wrong. By buying a boost you don´t assault anyones garden, you make your own.

You won´t be influenced anyhow by someone else using a boost. Just like you aren´t influenced by mage boosting etc.

You can look at current wow as well as the posts that now all of a sudden want professions boosted to 300.

yeah ofc you think that, would be a bad feeling you you are the reason other people feel bad, right ?
Trust me, there are alot of reason, and its not about one individual is using a boost.

Yeah and people say TBC classic and retail aren’t the same game. But for this argument man are they adamant that TBC classic and retail are the same game. Make up your mind.

I honestly do not know where to begin with this. We are talking about what it will most likely become not that it is like wow currently.

mh… you can look up wow History to see where things changed and why, but you can actually say that tbc is more classic than retail is, right ? :wink:

If someone feels bad because of me buying a boost I simply don´t care since it completely lacks any logic. And if someone lacks logic I can´t do anything about it.

Lvl 60 Classic player decked with Naxx gear simply won´t be influenced by me, lvl 58 noprofession character with blue dungeon gear. If anything you will have more people to play with, thats all.

2 Likes

I’m sure the analogy with gardens were about retail and classic.

And yes, you will be influenced by what others do, because it is an online game.

@OP:
I will buy a boost. But I find it disgusting and completely antithetical to classic’s existence.
I hate paid services and I hate the idea of a boost, because it gives an advantage.
I will buy a boost because… it gives an advantage.

Simply what the majority of players will have the same reasoning and result.

How will you be influenced? All you people say “oh ofc I will be influenced”. Tell me how?

1 Like

Cba, watch madseason’s video.

When you start trowing terms like logic around you should be logical yourself :slight_smile:

i would love to, but it will be like 5 pages long, so there is a video, that explains everything in detail. A ballad of the lvlboost and youtube.

I must see some youtuber´s video to see how my boost influences you as a player? Wow, just wow …

2 Likes

Just reading all the anti boosts. I get more of a feeling the boost itself it not the problem.

The problem they have with the boost it is cause blizzard gets money, which is in my opinion a dumb reason to be against it. Imagine being against a company that provides you the game. If people really hate a company so much why would you even play their game.

Just what it feels like reading all these topics.

3 Likes