Will you buy the 58 boost?

I have quit retail, first after WoD until BfA, then came to check how terrible the game is, saw how world of mountcollecting is garbage, quit again before my first month sub is over.

Never said that, start reading.

Oh, back to that, the weakest argument, “I did and so should they”.

Really, EVERYONE got a free boost with MoP, Legion, WoD, BfA and Shadowlands (some versions) did that make everyone quit?

I copied the whole paragraph, you are the one saying Classic is over in it.

You did say it, are you going to go back and edit it now?

1 Like

Again nice cropping.

Actual sentence:

We didn’t enjoy retail for so many years, and forum trolls told us that it is only nostalgia, vanilla was a much worse game, you have rose tinted googles.

I should have added quotation marks after “told us that” but I am not used to talking to trolls, sorry.

Classic content is over on every server means that phase 6 has been released and there will be no phase 7.
It doesn’t mean the game is over and everyone can now use their credit cards to get boosted. The game is continuing to TBC classic.(maybe we should actually start calling it TBC cashshop now, because it is not classic with a cash shop)

No but most did. That is why they stopped publishing sub numbers during WoD, after it was less than a tenth of what it used to be earlier.

I think I fed you enough for the day, going back to work.
You are already at work anways :slight_smile:

We’ll see :wink:

I’m not a lazy scrub so I won’t buy the boost.

6 Likes

Prolly not I don’t mind the lvling experience.

Why remove the post? Did you run out of popcorn already?

Anyone who will end up buying boost becouse all he wants to do are raids and dungeons will quit half way into lvl 70. Such players are not here to play mmo game and ignoring 99% of game content isnt exactly great reason why to start playing game.

2 Likes

1-58 is hardly 99% of the game.
People who don’t enjoy leveling automatically don’t enjoy raiding, pvping, arena, gearing, parsing… I didn’t know you decided what other people like.

2 Likes

You realise 58-70 is a breeze. Its actually fairly interesting to. I absolutely hate leveling. But outlands made it bearable.

I’ll 100% buy a big phat boost and be raiding in a few weeks :slight_smile:

Imagine bullying people because they prefer not to say something…

Most people quit retail because of free boosts of 1 character with every expansion … LOL :smiley:

Can you prove it please? They didn’t quit of because of class design, lack of content, boredom etc. but MOST of them quit because of character boost, right? Why retail reached its peak in Legion when boosts are in game since Cata? :smiley: doesn’t make any sense sir.

1 Like

Can YOU prove that ?
Beware of doublestandards in here, they are tricky

He replied to me and my boyfriend:
Angsty edgelord vs salty boomer or something along those lines, then he proceeded to grab popcorn.
Few minutes later, post gone, so yeah I was wondering if he ran out of popcorn.

Who was I bullying exactly?

Sry did not read that, so i did miss the context.

:smiley: you guys are kinda amazing ^^

I do find it funny when people don’t have the courage of their convictions and delete their post.

they just teasing each other, just read a bit above.

I get a notification and all I see is Lorran’s removed post so I did the same to him.
Idkwhatyou’redoing was my original msg incase you were wondering.

I just decided not to bother talking to him, it only gets him into a rage, so just deleted it. It’s not worth the stress and strife.

1 Like