Will you continue in TBC classic or stay here?

What will you guys do when (if) TBC classic releases?

Neither - all the quests for tbc are doable now in retail…done all the dungeons/raids and rep grinds that I wanted to do before…but again they’re still there if yuh want you do them now (and yes I know some quests and mobs had their elite status removed).

I understand why they’d release tbc - but it ain’t for me. The only reason I play classic is because the quests (and world) is not available in retail.

5 Likes

Heavily depends on 2 factors:

• Copy or transfer character(s) or every1 starts fresh
  • What my friends/guild will do

If we get to copy our characters I’ll surely play TBC, transfering becomes a difficult choice. Starting fresh will probably be a no, but both last cases depends a lot on what the ppl I play with decide to do too.

1 Like

To be honest i think i will play TBC mainly for a year, then crawl back to Classic and play it for a many years, can not wait to play classic with low population, must be awsome imho

Roll a Draenei shaman and enjoy a better version of classic wow aka TBC. Those who will be saying they will stay in classic are deluded as they will soon realize no new content and dwindling player numbers will force them to reconsider their religious fanatical viewpoint of this unbalanced and boring mess aka vanilla.

9 Likes

I’ll play both but obviously I’ll stop raiding in Classic at that point and focus on TBC raids and most likely log in occasionally to Classic to do some PvP. I’ll mainly be playing TBC though.

Stay on Classic.

Atleast with this character-- I’d probs roll one around TBC when TBC comes around, but I will still play Classic. Same thing will happen when WOTLK comes, eventually I will probs end up jumping between and playing all 3 of them.

1 Like

Easily playing TBC/Shadowlands.
Obviously depends whether TBC does come out… of course (:slight_smile

Don’t see much point in staying in classic, if there’s no new content to do.

Going HPala TBC. I want to do TBC questing and at least early progression as it more or less was back then. Did same in Classic and right now raid logging old raids isn’t interesting :wink:

‘‘FRESH’’ realm(s)/server(s) is where it is at. All create new characters, no transfers allowed-- Content is ‘‘sorta’’ restarting in the sense of that everyone must build a new community, guilds, level new characters, get new gear.

And people will sorta clear through content-- People can’t just jump into Naxx at fresh dinged 60.

1 Like

Staying in Classic. Nothing in TBC is interesting to me except arenas. And those will not be fun without tweaks

3 Likes

Yeah, fresh realms maybe.
Otherwise, it’d have to depend on the communities to “create fresh realms”
But the economy would be kinda screwed in that way.

I’m going to roll there and never look back. I enjoyed my (Vanilla) Classic experience overall, but I really won’t miss its dungeons, raids, Honor ranking system, AQ scepter farm q, consumables, world buffs, class mechanics, etc.

6 Likes

Id love a fresh realm with a month before TBC so that players can level up Belfs/Drennys and get them selves to 58-60 ready for TBC launch event.

But id take a character copy/transfer to TBC assuming classic is here to stay.

1 Like

Depends on the phase to be honest. When TBC releases I’ll be playing it 100% of the time but if there is nothing to do/servers are down I’ll most likely swing to classic to mess around in the open world

1 Like

I miss TBC pvp (arena and playable AV), flying and pve (both dungeons and raids). Oh, and viable non discriminated hybrids and bad warriors / mage.

Short answer: TBC and shadowlands.

I will leave some twinks on classic though.

My body is ready for TBC.

2 Likes

you just could not advertise this idea here? even one thread with out these stupid improvements to the game, even one please?

If blizzard is goin to change the Classic and its servers and their basic structure Blizzard just should go for total support and max changes not just little adjustments for pleasing a little group of criers in forum, Blizzard should host some server space for people to legally mix and modify their servers inside the Orginal WoW and its clients, not just this FRESH crap atleast it would be something blizzard actually itself supports than just forum criers as there was that kind of system in WC2 and thats where DoTA and MOBA Games was born.

Staying Classic, Due TBC it´s the same never changed, like Classic was. Classic (the orginal) got a mega changes in Cataclysm, Quests zones and more gone or replaced…

TBC here i come!