Will you return for fresh?

Will you return for fresh on official servers and support a company like Acti-Blizzard? Or will you play fresh on Darrowshire instead out of protest of an unethical company who treats its players and employees badly? Personally, I am struggling to justify giving my money to this company.

14 Likes

I go official , the phases are too short for me on Darrow

9 Likes

I agree on that, much longer phases would have been very nice.

7 Likes

I go official fresh because private servers are too unsafe and there is no guarantee for a future on your character.

12 Likes

No, I stay on Era server. I’m not done levelling there yet.

11 Likes

Official blizz 100%. There is no point of being on a privateserver if you loose all :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I would rather ask the question: how many players would leave TBC to restart Classic on a Fresh server? Because it would be frustrating for everyone, players and developers, to realize late that the new fresh have gone from 350 to 500 players and not to 3000 as aspected. Remeber that free is different than paying a monthly amount…

I don’t feel like that it a perk of playing on official bliz servers. We essentially lost all our character progress on official blizzard servers anyways… My classic era characters are now useless since no one plays there. They may well have just deleted all our characters.

7 Likes

Yeah this logic just doesn’t stand up… Some private servers have been around for ages, and look at the state of WoW

If you played wow (originally, from vanilla) your progress is basically deleted now because who would play after WOTLK really

If you are playing classic, the era servers are a ghosttown, so again… lost progress there too

Sure, classic progression into TBC now, but the economies are all messed up & bots everywhere, so it sucks there too

Classic fresh or private server is the only way to go

6 Likes

Atleast u get to keep it.

To low private servers yes :man_shrugging: but blizzard failed bigtime (pay to stay lol)

I will support ActiBlizz because of the employees.

I hope every single one that is behind these accusations gets fired no matter what rank they are.

But the ones that cares, the regular employees, should be supported honestly because of coronatimes and their care for gaming and design.

1 Like

Like the overwhelming majority I am not going fresh at all.

I expect some 400-600 players to level to 60 on fresh.

Maybe 1200-1600 max.

1 Like

A full server then, nice!

1 Like

No, I will not go fresh.
I am staying classic Era since I can do anything there that I could do on fresh with the only difference being the restrictions on what content I can play. (with the phases).

3 Likes

And with the difference…

oh a healty population of players and actually something to do. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fresh is bis.

1 Like

I never quit and yes. Fresh is going to be good. I’m particularly interested in the “1 life Ragnaros” challenge that the HC community is going to host. So excited to see all the hype for fresh Classic.

3 Likes

Sorry mate but you have very weird view of all this, you judge blizzard but you offer people to come to illegal private servers who brakes copyright laws. Not gonna happen, will stay in official servers.

1 Like

yeah i dont understand the logic in that. they also destroy for the people playing on the fake server (will go down faster) lol^^