Windwalker is disgustingly broken

not like its comparable when you literally cant fail a weekly 10 for loot, especially when you can get 20% dmg / healing buffs and lust every pull from bwonsamdi

Of course it’s not comparable because no melee is as stronger than others in PvE like Monk is in PvP.

rogues more or less

Pretending like 2v2 means anything :thinking:

1 Like

You face a lot of ww’s on high mmr in 2s atm.
2.5+ mmr

You’re a joke, while dhs were swarming both high and low rating you still claimed that they are fine, but not wws since you don’t play one. +1 for the baise

3 Likes

Guys I got actually no troubles against WW’s. The only class which I scare is lock, they are pretty insane right now.
Also its boring to facetank them and jumping away when they use infernal.
Dont like this Dogplay at all.

Fighting lock is like arena on mythic difficulty. Fire mage with 100k pyro is same pain, 35% max hp is so damn stupid. why should a spell hit u harder the higher geared you get and when u use hp based defensives.

Except they never did? DH was one of the least played class above 2k last season.

You are #WRONG once again.

you cant balance so many specc if they only do dmg one will always be X% above the other and those few % can make a difference even if its just imaginary so that they dont have to face the fact that they are just bad

Before this patch you did but I literally have 62 2s games between 2.3-2.5ish this week and haven’t fought a single mw or ww. Every single game is “will it be a lock, hunter, mage or dh playing with the resto druid I’m about to queue into”

But Raiku reached the highest rating… with a DH. So just a L2P issue…!

So, Rogue, BDK and Rdruid?

Well, would be great if that would work - the thingy is, that always when they tried so seperate balance for pvp, they stepped back. Because dmg rotations/prios that were good in PvE suddenly became bad in PvP (and vice versa).

Just always keep in mind: Balance bracket is 3s, 2s is just meaningless. You can get up to duellist now (because 2.1 is kinda a rating you can achieve with any class, so no great balance changes needed) but you can’t get glad. Means: no seperate balance needed for 2s - if you like it or not, that’s their strategy.

Beside that I wouldn’t agree with that (DK/Hybrid Pala/Arcane Mage S5, Rogue S3/S4/S6, Ret+DK with Legendary in S8, Rdruid/Warrior S1-S4, etc.) keep in mind that you had more buttons to press.

Also keep in mind that we had different realmpools back then. So 2.2k on a sidepool with mostly PvE Realms was a lot easier to get than on a PvP pool like Cyclone - which was why many people transfered for free glad/r1 those days.

So it may is your opinion, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it matches reality. :wink: Last but not least, the gap between the players (based on skill) was a lot bigger than today. Pruning is one reason for it, but also the “bad players” learned from the good ones (watching streams, videos on sides like skillcap, etc.).

Well, then I don’t care about you and your opinion anymore. Should have read this before… Have fun, don’t come back.

Or player who play monk baseline are more playing pvp than pve. Get some statistical evidence or get lost.

1 Like

And? Just because one player has high rating doesn’t mean the class isn’t undertuned. Maybe that player is just a far better player and would’ve gotten r1 with any class.

Then remove 2v2. As long as it’s a valid source of gearing it should be balanced.

Good thing my opinion is rooted in factual data and you don’t have to care.

If it would only be “high rating”, I would agree. But highest rating!!! There also was another DH on #16. Overall it means you were capable to reach highest ratings which wouldn’t be possible with a undertuned class, obviously… But pretty sure you still don’t agree.

So, remove Raids since some classes (Shadow/Destro/Ele) do a lot more dmg than others (WW/DK)? Or remove M+ since some classes are needed due the time factor (Rogue) or some tanks are just better than others (DK)?

Comon, use your godgiven brain…

Your opinion is rooted on your pov in your own little world - some day you will reach reality, hope it will not hurt too much.

Never said that.

Yeah that’s outright false. Player skill matters more than class.

Nowhere near as imbalanced.

No, you.

Oh my gosh! First of all: They removed so many abilities that most classes literally have a 3 button prio and simply can’t react anymore to any circumstances -> means, damage is 80% of the game. That’y why comp can equal missing skill!!

On the other hand, the gap within the top 50 is pretty pretty small. So if a class can reach the highest spot (instead of #40-50) it has to mean that the class can’t be undertuned…! That’s a simple fact, no matter how hard you try to deny it.

Is it? If a spec is doing 10%+ more dmg than another, why would you pick up the “another”? Right, you wouldn’t. So PvE isn’t less fotm based than PvP.

Oh wow, what a contra. Even my 3 years old niece is better than that!

You can still do it reliably, regardless of that 10%. PvE is a HPS/DPS check. PvP is not. In PvP it’s not enough to do 15K DPS you also need to outlast the enemy.

It wasn’t meant to be.

Well, nothing new here. But if you do constantly 15k DPS you outlast the enemies by default… The damage must be healed.

Anyways, you obviously lack on xp to talk about stuff like that so lets stop here. It’s getting pretty boring and for you “ABC” isn’t as easy as “123”…

Wish you a nice life! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not really, no, because burst is a thing. Someone can do 12K DPS but have a burst window that overwhelms the enemy healer and you win.

You don’t need experience to compare seasons, representation at high level and the amount of people playing a class and draw the c onclusion that certain specs are overtuned.

Can be done with anywhere between 0 and 9999 rating.

Your rating really doesn’t matter in this case and you’re literally wrong. You’ll see how wrong you are when they nerfhammer WW.

That this thread didn’t die already it’s so badly made by also badly players