Windwalker is disgustingly broken

Why? Do you wanna hide that you are a guy used to wear a bra when looking for arena mates? Therefor it’s too late.

Or are you afraid they gonna nerf WW based on the opinion of this DH? Well, if enough people cry, they gonna nerf him anyways - no reason to “hide” a thread, especially since they don’t read european forums.

Last but not least: I hope you see the irony in your post! <3

P.S.: Wouldn’t have had replied to this thread anymore without your post - so actually your fault to trigger.

2 Likes

I see irony in your post but not in mine. I was completly serious. One thing i don’t understand though

like who tf thought of this? i get mates because of being a good ww monk not because of something creepy like that lmao

You got some R1 to play with you because you pretended to be a girl and got some xp because of that. No secret. That was a big drama back in the days, even if you try to hide it now.

And you are a 2s hero, so you are maybe solid in 2s but when I saw you playing 3s I was always like “Did he really just incapped 5 stacks of UA on the maintarget to get back into meleerange?!”. So I really don’t know where your self-confidence is coming from - but if it makes you happy, sure… :slight_smile: Still irony!^

But because you probably wont get it, let me explain it real quick for you: I was done with this thread, wouldn’t have answered to the dh anymore. So it was actually you who got the thread back up - that you tried to insult me there wasn’t that much of a trigger, since you’re the embarrassment in person. What me triggered was the stupidity… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No I didn’t. It literally began i random whispered Efflux if he wanna play with me (on stream) he invited me and we gained a lot of points and also r1 in 2s at the end of season. If i really got carried and I had literally no skill he would have kicked me. (He also didn’t know me. i was like a rng monk back then). And it did continue I keep getting r1 easily without effort every Season in 2v since WoD. Unless i stopped playing or took a break. I played with rng people to high glad/r1 rating last season in both 3s and 2s. I don’t need carrys I never did. I also label myself as a Monk who would never offer boosting to someone else. Expect of Drae but i realised too late that I was boosting him.

And how are you looking? I check you at check PvP and your highest is 2.8 max why would you even flame or try to talk crap to a lot better players than you are.

I never played with an affliction Lock in 3s.

You got your 2.7 acm in first season of bfa where the ladder went up to 3.5k (far away from R1 tho!)… I stopped after reaching glad somewhere in october, so my 2.8+ is back from wod and legion.

Anyways, if the highest rating is 3.5k and you got 2.9k in that season, it’s like 2.6k in Legion/WoD (where the ladder went up to 3.1-3.2) and wouldn’t even have been enough for Glad. So get off your high horse!

Micol+a Pala I forgot the name of in the beginning of Legion…?!

Anyways, it turned out that you’re not just embarrassing and overestimating yourself, you’re an butthole on top of that, so there’s literally no reason left to give you more than a facepalm.

Wish you beautiful life, too.

Maaaan, all girls are the same

Ofc i got 2.7 achiev last Season like said I stopped whole Legion (expect Season 1/2) to focus on Overwatch mainly with more bigger success i ever had than in WoW. But in BFA im basically back in old shape and more tryworthy.

I unfortunately don’t even remember these names anymore, but whatever. If you think you can see my skill by probably Once incapping an UA target in my history of WW gameplay, then you are straight brainless. In fact you call me out here for being whatever but in reality you don’t even know a shît about me.

At everyone reading through this Thread check the realms of these trying to talk crap to me and make your statement to that. It has been known since WoD that German players are the most creepy things in WoW.
Of course there are some expectations but you can make your build of German players just in this thread.

It’s weird because you were boosting at the end of the season for gold.

You didn’t boost anyone, I started playing with a 2.7 xp hunter and achieved higher rating with him than you did with multi rank 1 players, also I didn’t need to stream snipe cervantes 24/7 to get that rating.

It’s insane how someone can become that arrogant about virtual rating that doesn’t matter at all, your english also tells a lot about how educated you are irl

hitting the truth>being arrogant. I am not an arrogant player. I never was. People knowing me more than crappys like Drae know that.

I’m sorry that English is not my main language. Should I hit everything on point?

I snipe him for being such a rat player these are some big differences.

And you are doing the rest for it. Or are you pretending to be a non german now?!

Anyways, beside some trolls you turned out to be the most hateable player in the forum. I wish they would finally implement the ignore function back, so I don’t have to read this brainkenker.

3 Likes

Can we all just take a moment of silence for all players that think 2s rating is worth anything, even 3k in 2s is worthless

4 Likes

Rating in general is worthless tbh, especially after the rating inflation of last season. 3K+ players play like 2.2 in other expansions

Im German, but i can just shame myself for being a German player in this game because of people like you.

Honestly you can only be ashamed of yourself, don’t blame other players

maybe you can team up with sushi wouldn’t that be a sweet couple? then you can hate there a bit more about me, while having still in mind “i only do that cuz he doesnt play anymore with me”

Honestly I don’t care about that, with your removal from my friendlist I lost basically nothing so it’s all good, also you are the one that’s getting triggered from this thread because your life becomes worthless as soon as your class gets nerfed again. That’s also the reason why you came in here and started writing complete trash.

anyway I’m out for today, already read enough trash for today just from your comments

So, just to see if I get your right: You become super arrogant because you hit 2.9k in a 3.5k season and think that’s a lot better than 2.85k in a 3.15k season. So you decided to flame and trigger that person with such an ironical post and are kinda surprised for the echo?!

Then you started to insult him with nonsense, for example being german (while being german yourself) and now you are ashamed of being german?

Dude, did you graduate from any school? You seem to have some mental issues. Hope you getting well soon!

Anyways: you are not worth it to waste any more time, don’t expect me to read any of your following posts.

Keep lying to yourself buddy the sad part is i still have to read trash posts and threads from you the ignore function rn would be so good.

you wasted my time already more than you actually should to consider.

Well you can, if they do the same damage, but it will turn into an FPS game then, without specific skills. Still, yes you can balance even with different skills that do damage, as from a game mechanics design point everything in the game is damage as this is the only parameter that kills you.
Everything else is sugar and a cherry on the top, damage, just hidden behind different ways to apply it which makes the game what it is.
Be sure that a a good design team bent on balancing the game could do it to a very acceptable level. And if marginally different, only the best of the best of the best players could utilize on the small advantages. And there are no such great players in this game or in any, that don’t do errors or bad moves even at the highest level of play, so there will be a much more balanced play based on profiting from enemy errors more than on an OP class or comp.
Blizzard just don’t want this game to be that well balanced.

1 Like

Just a quick question, when youre about to enter a door do you let your ego enter first or you’re the one going?

2 Likes