Windwalker is disgustingly broken

In Legion in the last Raid tier WW monk rep trippled in PvE.

1 Like

It’s interesting, that somebody speaks about R1 and doesn’t have it at the same time🤨

And though I didn’t play it, I’ll assume the class was overtuned.

No, but really fast paced.

It was a good DD there but not the best.

The T-Set just made it so good/fun to play that the amount of WW skyrocked in PvE.

ht tps://external-preview.red d.it/ZnWaEj0eI8fxe42PSChjmAZ05BVMnq_4XTAHUiw9Ek0.png?width=1024&auto=webp&s=2c2665c4d63eb1df292bf56b608a83a7fe71237b

It was literally second best behind lock.

Again, no coincidences.

Yes and all the other tiers it was basically 2nd to last so can you actually stop making random points? Theres always the “best” class and ofc ppl are going to re-roll to it since every dps rotation consists of 4 buttons max

1 Like

There’s a difference between being the best and being broken.

And I guess DH wasn’t broken because of the representation. Omg

1 Like

You are right. DH was not broken.

It was though

1 Like

It’s a better version of a Warrior, it has what we got and more much more. The only possibility of us becoming viable again is if they increase our damage by a lot. We are never getting our utility back.

1 Like

This thread itself is more entertainment than the game. lel

7 Likes

Yeah, since the argubly best Warrior in the world who plays with the best players is in the top it’s not a reflection of reality. Warriors has not been decent since mid november when they fifth or whatever trait nerf came. That combined with our basically only viable comp the last 2 xpacs is garbage.

Warriors needs Ench to be good to even be good tier, it’s on such rare occassion that happens and when it does it’s quickly nerfed.

WW has been the best melee since early December, i just want a week just one week. I can’t play my alt either since Sub is even worse.

Sub and Arms are the lowest dps speccs in this raid tier so i suppose it wont change until the next raid tier at the earliest. Doubt sub is gonna be viable again people are to used to faceroll Assa these days.

What was broken about it?

I already told you

2 Likes

But they also have those in this patch and they’re trash.

Insane dmg = 6K chaos strikes?

Yes because they got nerfed, stop being in denial everyone said that DH was OP in 8.0 I’m not going to start another discussion about that

2 Likes

But they didn’t nerf the damage, dispel or defensive abilities.

They nerfed mana burn, which the top DHs didn’t even use.

Like, you say a class is broken in 8.0 because of X Y Z and then in 8.1 they still have those things and you say they aren’t broken anymore.

Sense 404 not found

But that is the WW problem. Its so bad. We need utility and outplay potential back.

Not PvE threshold tunings that makes a spec from unviable to beyond broken.

1 Like

I don’t agree with you all that often, but amen to that.