Wintergrasp bg

In order to get a rank upgrade from killing npcs, you want to finish that npc with your last hit, otherwise another npc or player will make you not get it.
Sometimes finisher hits are just not strong enough so you can’t get it, move to another one in order to upgrade your rank then

2 Likes

I know you , had you in my tag for few years.

2 Likes

:revolving_hearts:still not enough to say about my epic bgs exp~

A castle fight design would be way way better. Like Warfront from BfA. That was extremely stupid easy mode PvE can be turned into an amazing PvP battleground.

Although Blizzard can find a way to fail of designing it anyway, at least, the winning probability will be 50/50.

I’d reduce hp of all walls and towers. I just lost as attacking side (shockers!) and we already damaged gate to artifact, but then they wiped us once and despite having 16/16 vehicles we couldn’t do anything since there was only one hole in wall so they just turtled that place. If walls were more fragile then defenders would have to defend more all over the place instead just one hole.

just here to agree with op

Just ban WG like SoTa , its too much work right? :clown_face:

Okay I will automatically leave every attack Wintergrasp now.

Sigh.

DEFENDERS BUILDING VEHICLES IN BASE SHOULD BE DEBUFFED AND THE LAST WALL SHOULD BREAK FASTER!

I HATE THIS BG!

just fix it or remove it

Attack very rarely ever wins this I’ve seen it happen once in shadowlands on ally and it was because everyone seemed switched on and communicating in the raid wiped horde at start and everyone built vehicles constantly and we held 4 bases. Defenders win 9.9 times out of 10 though.

Ashran needs a rework aswell its boring as hell now the faction bosses are impossible to kill its just a constant big fight till 1 teams pushed back, mage dies then that’s the end. It was much better in WOD when events mattered and people went for the artifact

2 Likes

Yea it’s pretty astounding that this BG exists still, in its current state since, what, beginning of BFA?

They should put an attackers fortress on the map, behind the south tower. If the defenders manage to crack all the towers down then they can attack the attackers keep and if they manage to break through that’s it - game over. No more sitting around for 20 mins chasing down the other side or firing at an immune GY bored out of your mind.

Or lower the wall health.

Or SOMETHING.

2 Likes

why is this BG still in game,they got rid of Strand & yet left this one

1 Like

+1 for blacklisting, getting annoying having to wait out a 15 min deserter every time this BG pops on the wrong side

1 Like

Yeah, can something be finally done about this BG? The worst part is if the attackers lose ANY of the first engagements, they have lost because they won’t be capable to recover quickly enough.

just joined a WG on attacker side and 19 people took the deserter and left the BG before it started. says a lot about the state of this battleground :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump. Remove or rework this boring unbalanced mess you call Epic bg

2 Likes

Remove or rework. Gogogo

Too sad, people came up with the rework idea so late. Don’t think they will rework it this year or so.

I find it impossible to believe that someone care enough about random bgs to actually do this. Epic bgs is just a place most people go to afk while getting honor.

They have listened (for once).