Wintrading in Solo Shuffle

ok mr , is funny how I noticed a phenomenon thats actually happening, didnt even mention if i lost or won…and you quickly come on your high horse to give us the git gud speech that nobody asked for

But that doesnt indicate win trading. That post asks about how many solo shuffles are declined.

The likelyhood theyd wintrade solo shuffle, instead of arena 3v3 premade is abit unlikely however.

Its a 50 minute queue. People who log on for a hour or so, cant rly accept the invite. Decline waits are gonna be high, as multiple have complained. They go to toilet snd lose their queue several times due to how long the queues are.

Although people of same rating performing wildly different susipicious

somebody even made a post about going to a toilet :smiley:

Well yes. Alot of peoppe who retain hydration would need to go toilet in a hour wait.

Hence why trains and services that travel a certsin distance without avaliable stops must provide toilet faciliaties.

U think imma hold my bladder incase a queie pops, heck no. Its a game. I aint gonna risk health for the sake of it, if u are GL u will be in nappies by 50 due to being unable to hold ur pee.

i got no idea what u asking me but i saw somebody made post on the forum about going to a toilet :smiley:

Well more examples of things that cause u to leave the screen and miss a queue :joy:

sometimes i went to the store :slight_smile:

on my dps the average 40min was plenty enough to go store and back to notice que had popped somewhere around 20min u were gone

you dont look good enough… keep in mind that wintraders are not stupid to make obvious

Let me pinpoint it for you, but from healer aspect: Did you ever meet guys who play with you, then seems to not doing enough damage, die with all defensive cooldowns aviable, then go against you and play on glad level? Those guys have high chance to be wintraders…

And after you finish the game you notice that 3 of your loses are deaths without guys using their defensives at all, when they was with you, yet when against you 0 mistakes done.

Naturaly its hard to confirm and report wintrader in SS, because guys technicly play the game, but your inner sense tells you something is fishy there. Keep in mind that boosting 2400 in SS cost 600-700euros, and from previous experience people buy boost like they buy bread in bakery… If you not believe check ladderboard, its full of guys with small amount of matches played, some of them even blue gear, yet 2400 in SS and 0 ratting in other brackets… Do you smell something fishy there?

Let me explain you more:
Lets say you play gladiator resto shaman, you are really good in your class, but you didnt play for a half year, so you make your return to WoW, and on first go after year of break you hit 2400 in SS withing 100rounds…See bro, thats something unrealistic and nearly immposible, works maybe 1 per 1000…yet ladderboards are beautifuly inflated with those guys. For start fight vs SS wintraders, blizz can actualy do ladderboard purges, to scan any player carefuly to see orgins and guys you meet offten, I bet my right hand to elemental lord that they will clear ladder for -50% if they do so, and swing banhammer asap.

1 Like

When I’m winning: All good, nothing to see here.
When I’m loosing: WINTRADERS WITH 0 CR RUINING MY GAMES!!!1111

1 Like

Very well said, I actually thought it was obvious and cba to write a wall of text explaining the obvious.
Is not a matter of “git gud” as some other forum heroes tried to make it, its a matter of playing with some people who do dumb stuff then when ur against them, chain CC…glad style pvp :slight_smile:
Theres a big difference between these, and the random fk ups everyone does

thats whaazz ven logic :slight_smile:

everything is fine when they lovetap stuff 0.5sec but if they self get touched they scream

every paladin around sl and df doing 250k dps globals 30y or subs doing 0.5sec kills in duel just think about themselves that man this is alright im just that good at the game :smiley:

then someone do it to them and its waaa broken waaa

Thats, anyone can be suprised by damage and from time to time die like p00p, but when this happen so offten specialy from guys who enter in gates with glad mounts, then smell of the fish is in air… As cartman says: “you cannot be that bad”, and its obvious that those guys “pretend” to play the game to boost someone.

Again majority of deaths I whitnessed in SS are guys who dont use a single defensive even after enemy get them 5x times from 100% to 10% and I somehow manage to outheal this by miracle, they still dont even use mitigation, not to mention deaths with turtle, block, bubble and other stuff unused. I will understand all this, if same guys not go against me and play perfect game.

1 Like

Lol @ the people trying to gaslight OP. I will just assume those are the wintraders.

It is real. Good on you if you haven’t stumbled upon any yet - I only have twice out of many games.

If both of the healers suddenly go AFK when they’re on my team, i.e. literally 0 healing done in a ~2min game each round - and I say BOTH healers doing it on my team - yeah get good I guess? Must be a l2p issue? Never mind when he’s on the enemy team panic healing my 50k dps. The Enhance doing 4k dps each round must be better than me!

1 Like

the wintraders at 1.5k ruin the game kekw.
delusion at its finest. ur not just trash at the game but also very dumb.

Ye fam, everytime some1 afk’s 1 round because delivery man is at the door or because he has UI issue and has to /reload we have to go on the forums and make a post about wintraders on 1500cr.

Wintrading in shuffle does not make sense, especially on low rating. Link me 1 website that sells solo shuffle wintrade. All these people get paid by the hour, solo shuffle wintrading would neither be worth it for the booster, nore the boostee. What’s the point of solo shuffle wintrade??? If people want to buy elite set boost, they get boosted in 2s/3s. It’s way less effort for both sides.

Apart from that, wintrading in shuffle is literally impossible, unless done at very strange hours, especially on low rating. So unless all of you people queue shuffle in the morning, it’s literally impossible for any of you to encounter these “wintraders” whatsoever.

i dont know about these wintrades talked about here but the sites sell 2400 for 599$ i also wonder whats the point of it tho but i guess ppl still buy it :smiley:

also the way they boost shuffle is done through how blizz didnt implement deserter or any penalty for not joining ones ques which was very bad from blizzard end imo

as every else mode has penalty and even rating lost if one does not take the que he was signed on

the way they do this tho is they have dps wait his que and when his nearing the estimate there comes heal fish for same lobby, blizz removed the “leave que” button recently but now if they dont match they just log out and repeat the process cos theres no penalty for not taking ur que

theres alot writen about the methods used around net and even wow forums na/eu

im not very interested on how they do it tho so only scratched the surface of it trying figure way to counter it

only thing i care really is that why blizzard didnt implement 15min penalty or such on not taking ones invitation to a rated match. if some is out taking dog for walk then the penalty dont matter to him anyways and current implementation left without penalty for not accepting que only leaves it free for exploitations

1 Like

i guess i need to shout it from roof with megafone or something that there needs to be deserter implemented for not accepting ones que for a soloq format

i dont do social media so maybe some with account on twitter can blast it to blizzard

Cant link boosting sites on wow forums rofl
Do a simple google search. Just because it doesnt make sense to you, doesnt mean is not real

I had a sus mage in a game today. In 3 of the games he died without even using iceblock. He was on my team for 2 of them, and kited the enemy melees behind a pillar, out of my los, where he died without block.
The third game he got zerged, but still managed to put himself behind a pillar from his heal before going down without block.

Nothing sus there… he mught just be bad. Except that the other 3 rounds he played like a boss…

1 Like

i rly dont understand the people who pay for soloq when its sorta easy to climb as dps anyway

but there is market for it, also i noticed increase on sales for scripts as decline on 3s boosting is obvious due to massive deflation make it not viable without piloting

so i figure they have moved some of the business on selling bot program and ppl seeing it alot more now in shuffles where perfect ring comes instant over darkness or kicks come faster than anyone can juke these are bot programs and there is alot videos of it

high people exposing them and to make meme clips for people to laugh where rog is kickboting 100%

there is increase on these through shuffle and with the decrease of income from boosting done for 2/3s i could only figure they have moved some of the trade towards sell bot scripts

as they dont want to just stop gaining money, thats not how greed works

so they moved towards soloq and selling bot scripts

1 Like