**Wipes Standing Up** A - PVE guild

yeah guess i got…

provoked

This was on the old forum but there was once a topic with doxxing in it (RL pictures and everything) and it stayed up the whole damn weekend.

Jesus christ on a cracker but also wholly unsurprising

Yeah, I’m surprised I don’t see more threads against the automation here. I can’t understand how people are okay with this automatic report system that allows people to silence opinions and shut down threads even if someone did nothing wrong.

indeed i also agree alt-flagging (and tbh, upvoting while we’re at it) should not be possible on the forums :sunglasses:

Alt flagging is against the ToS and will get you banned.

Pure PvE or PvP guilds have no place on AD. RP guilds that also do either form of content do, that’s my two cents. :unamused:

Anyone else is clearly treating it as a zoo, or using the server to make gold. Either way, that’s poor.

5 Likes

This is nonsense. A PvE guild could be formed entirely of RPers. You can be in a raiding guild and RP.

You didn’t read what I wrote, so it’s funny that you call it nonsense. A pure PvE or PvP guild has no roleplayers in it.

1 Like

The dh alpha male makes sure he stays top of the foodchain by spending more than half of his weekend on this thread 85 posts and counting

I will now make him post again

5 Likes

i (dot) imgur (dot) com (slash) 0mtK4ms (dot) jpg

1 Like

He is now trapped in the moral dilemma of doing as I say or not posting but then losing his very important argument

Hahaha Khalgosh begins to type

6 Likes

Oh boy, that was a good laugh. Needed that before going to sleep :sleeping:

1 Like

Why are you posting from your alt now lmao

4 Likes

put links between ` marks

makes them appear like https://i.imgur.com/0mtK4ms.jpg

Forum ‘clapped’

Because you predicted the DH would post and I have no idea who that is :sunglasses:

Noted for the future, cheers! :smile:

Crazy to see a fake mf break down in the course of two days

Morsteth you were going to tell us more about Jade Witches. Why the hesitation?