**Wipes Standing Up** A - PVE guild

You’ll never guess it. :eyes:

Glad we cleared that up. Meet you at Stormwind and Ogrimmar and Orobos and mass report the brutosaur, Mammoth, big mount OOCers in the AH districts then :slight_smile:

I literally have gotten every curve since SoO while I mainly RP.

They don’t want advice, they want their cake and eat it or else play victim while lashing out.

No way. Those Brutosaur guys are so useful in Oribos. They really should’ve added an auction house there.

Coward, post on your main.

Is Anduin a river then?

The entirety of the advice has been “we dont like your name” and essentially my response has been consistently the same of ok blizzard have a report function

Honestly, I’d stop responding to them and let them all roll out their anger with each other. You can easily recruit in-game. Better than coming to the forums where this happens.

1 Like

has been done before so why not

what if i am a black dragon, am i not allowed to RP one? think nozdormu looks similar to a high elf innit

So you don’t actually care abour roleplayers or immersion. Good to know.

Listen Im more than Ok with people reporting the name if they choose im not trying to have an unnecessary argument

Anduin is in Middle Earth tho.

At least try to guess it.

You shouldn’t be…

I do, I just care about having an Auction House more than your immersion in Oribos.

Not just that, it’s that the name is against RP server naming policies much like some of your own characters. Which shows, you got it. A lack of respect for the RP community since you again continually refused to fix the issue.

2 Likes

why not, what blizzard rules am i breaking by rping a black dragon?

The issue here for now is mainly yours and your dislike for a name Ive provided next steps up to you to take them

what rules are we breaking RPing a group of guys that wipe standing up?

None, but there should be one against it.

I might have, but my point still stands. You CAN do content while also RPing. (Hell, 90% of the content I do in general is done with other RPers.)

100% agree content CAN be done and its widely encouraged

sure until then shut up though xx

No, the issue is yours given it’s against tame policies. Then there’s the issue of you again, having no interest in RP and clearly having ZERO interest in protecting RPers or advocating for it.

Like this. You don’t even fundamentally understand what RP is. You just crack jokes about it, much like Asmon or whatever flavor of OOC streamer decides to mess around here.

3 Likes

At what stage have I said I have no interest In rping? The guild doesnt organise events doesnt mean we dont RP separately on different characters or in communities. Every comment I have made has always said we encourage RP and wish to protect it I think you would be able to find fault in everything i say or do at this point

1 Like