**Wipes Standing Up** A - PVE guild

Proving you wrong? Cause the Garrison doesn’t have an Oribos portal so you can go back to questing.

Lvl 3 Garrison, Ashran portals, hearthstones, where did you prove me wrong again?

So everyone on the server should go through a couple more loading screens or do content from 6 years ago just so they use an Auction House that’s out of your way.

For those that don’t want to RP, why not? Or you could RP a bit so you’re actively partaking and not disrupting RP while going into a trade district to post your auctions.

Someone has been up to date with the New change… Or is Just promoting lazyness, anyways unless you can answer one simple question, dont bother replying, or do, wont matter.

1 Like

man mr. draenor nobody really out here trying to dunk on roleplayers while not even understanding what roleplayers do

stop going off on weird tangents just to dunk on roleplayers again like you always appear to do in pve guild recruitment posts

4 Likes

I’m not dunking on anyone, you simply don’t get to decide people should find another place to use the AH than the Stormwind AH. There’s plenty places in Stormwind to RP in that aren’t the Auction House.

doing your AH shopping is absolutely fine as long as you’re not obnoxious doing it (often seen among PvE-ers), spamming OOC /yells or whatever and being visually obstructive

nobody cares that you fly in and then run to the mailbox, it gets very tiring very quickly when you think it’s also funny to mammoth it up and block the mailboxes or doorways; or spam random OOC gibberish in /say near people RPing

then again i suppose you’re the type who mounts up with giant potions near high traffic areas anyway

1 Like

Not currently, sure. Used to, though; if they were disrupting RP like we’ve gone over a good bit. As it is, you really can’t roleplay in trade district due to the amount of people OOC there not even trying to make sure people would be able to RP in the area.

Also your ‘AD RP’ chars are Merrimar/Kallderas/Ghortag/Kelduril/Stormcape no? Armory seems to be down so I can’t verify but that seems to be the case.

Mate I’m so stingy I’d rather use battle net whispers for cross faction RP than pay gold for the potion. So no, I don’t do that.

/ignore

That’s why they added 100.

Bull. I very much doubt they enforced rules like " Always IC "

You forgot Kelduril

Not ‘always IC’ but not being disruptive of other peoples RP. Also, the thing I linked earlier does mention things the community feels appropriate so if you were talking in OOC even in brackets there that could be considered disruptive.

Fixed, sorry you hid that one on checkpvp too and since armory is down, etc. :slight_smile:

Feel free to continue, since people did ask earlier what the names were and you sort of refused.

A few more doxxing lessons and you’ll find out I’m Stormcape, too

my mans really out here defending obnoxious behaviour even for pve realms LMAO let alone RP realms

crikes

Not really. I get as mad as anyone else when I can’t click the mailbox. But it doesn’t ruin my day or necessitate the United Nations to solve.

And if I were to get mad at every yell or LFG message I’d need blood pressure meds.

Jesus Christ…i do have fun rping what you do here is really…really low. Did you ever think about that all the “RP names” could be taken? And second: Who the hell are you all? Some sort of police? Get the f out of here…

but you sure do need some because you get mad at every RPer saying ‘hey don’t break the naming rules blizzard has written in their ToS’ though i guess

I wouldn’t be mad if you said it in a polite way. But you say it in a way that makes people think RPers are… special.

No, I said ‘guess’.

My AD main is Kelduril. Not a mystery.

Which is why you chose to hide it on check pvp, along with some of your other chars but not some of the others? Got it.