With the way things are atm you might as well remove the Brutosaur mount already

Well you could try forum people or the guild you’re in?

Also welcome to join me sometime… I fill 3 slots.

you cant make 10k? thats a huge lie for real! a combination of WoD raids and mop raids net you 10k, if you take the lazy road, or 20k if you put more effort into it, per week. Per character. it is around 2 hour and a couple minutes for the long run and around a hour for the short run. I do that with 10 chars and i make 200k per week.

What i see here is a person who wants a long boi but does not want to do the work for it.

i can make a list for ya all if someone has interest in it

1 Like

I dont think farming gold is the issue…
My theory is that Blizz said they remove Longboi cuz they prolly wanted ppl to buy a crapload of tokens, cuz Blizz just wants money. As any major company would…
If some players have the time/skill/luck or w/e to farm the 5 mill, well good for them. Personally, I dont care, if I want an AH I go to a city, simple as that.

5 million gold for auction house is never worth it for me.

I could understand having it for bragging rights, but for its utility? 5 million gold? That’s around 400~500 euros or so.

I agree. every half way organized player does not need the long boi. i just plan properly before i set off to my adventures.

2 Likes

There was this list put up a while ago:

1 Like

jeezus thats super inefficient in the time/gold ratio. but i guess if you have time then its nice.

He forgot the lfr parts for mist of pandaria and warlords btw.

Feel free to post your list :slight_smile:

i will, after i finished this hellfire run :slight_smile: have to switch the client from german to english so i can properly list the names^^

1 Like

Alright here it is:

The Credit for this List goes to Æxitus the Monk, a german YTber who is a real expert in Goldfarming. I took this List and modified it a bit to get to the Gold Goal i wanted to hit.

~Æxitus List~

WoD:

• Vision of Archimondes Fall LFR
  • Vision of Destructors Rise LFR
  • Vision Bastion of Shadows LFR
  • Vision of Halls of Blood LFR / First Boss only (rest is to much walk time he says)
  • Vision of Iron Assembly LFR
  • Hellfire Citadel Mythic

MoP:

• Story of Lei Shens Pinnacle LFR
  • Story of Guardians of Mogu’shan LFR
  • Story of Dread Approach LFR
  • Story of Nigmare of Shek’zeer LFR
  • Story of Terrace LFR
  • Story of Forgotten Depths LFR First Boss only
  • Story of Last Stand LFR First Boss only
  • Heart of Fear HC
  • Terrace of Eternal Spring HC

So this is Æxitus original List which should you net 10-12k depending on drop luck regarding weapons. This List is doable in a hour and half.

My List is a bit modified so i hit 20k.

My List:

WoD:

• Vision of Archimondes Fall LFR
  • Vision of Destructors Rise LFR
  • Vision Bastion of Shadows LFR
  • Vision of Halls of Blood LFR / First Boss only (rest is to much walk time)
  • Vision of Iron Assembly LFR
  • Hellfire Citadel All Difficulties (Normal/HC/Mythic)

MoP:

• Story of Lei Shens Pinnacle LFR
  • Story of Guardians of Mogu’shan LFR
  • Story of Dread Approach LFR
  • Story of Nigmare of Shek’zeer LFR
  • Story of Terrace LFR
  • Story of Forgotten Depths LFR First Boss only
  • Story of Last Stand LFR First Boss only
  • Heart of Fear HC
  • Terrace of Eternal Spring HC

Depending on the Sum i made at this Point i run Blackrock Foundry Mythic and Heroic to fill up until 20k. I start with Darmac, Thogar and Maidens and then continue the Road with Hans’gar and Franzok, Ka’graz and Kromog.

Thats the shortest Route you can do in Black Rock so you are more busy with killing and looting vs. running around. My List is doable in 2 hours and couple minutes.

Now multiply that with the number of chars you are willing to do this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Two ? Not really and never implied it. But 6 ? 27k a day was achievable.

You could’ve gotten it by now if you started farming it back in January.

Or at the very least when they confirmed that the long boi would be removed in SL back in mid November. Would’ve given you what, 8 months ? Perfectly achievable if you put in the hours.

Thanks for this post - bookmarked.

I always run my girls in 3’s because I can’t be bothered to run them all seperate.

How much do you guys use the auction house anyway?
Is it really that much of a pain in the backside to just travel to a city when there’s portals to get there and portals to get back?

1 Like

They should add Brutosaur to the Bnet store tbh.

5 Likes

Happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do tell!
Step one, take up Engineering
Step two, Heartstone bound to borallus/Dazar’alor
If you are a vulpera, step 0, set up your camp
Anything that takes up more than 10 sec of walking/flying don’t worth AH-ig?
Or spend a tiny fraction of that money to repair the AH bot in your garrison…
Really, the longboi is nothing more than a vanity item, you can show of, how cool you are and had 5M
Anyone need it?
Hardly

2 Likes

More when i would have a portable :smile:

1 Like

DAMN!!! i totally forgot about that one xD thank you for the reminder lol.

2 Likes

That’s actually true. I made some calculations and I will likely get 450-500k the week with my alt-army. The biggest problem though is the commitment to repeat the dungeons/raids over and over again.

What’s the utility in transmog vendor in mop?