Worgen heritage armor

You guys might be interested in this post:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/so-about-the-worgen-heritage-armor-what-we-could-have-had/

2 Likes

That tophat on female worgens feels wrong, it should be little hat that gwen armstead wears

Im gping to have to google that :smile:

Those small hats and golden color - disappointed…

Yea , it looks pretty cool if you wanna look like a circus clown

2 Likes

Just buy 2k19 Blizzcon e-ticket and you get the perfect mog for it!

Im so brainwashed from this clown company that i was 1 step away from buying that ticket even tho i’ve NEVER watched any Blizzcon event.

I thank them for that retarded teletubbies transmog , saved my precious euros.
And as greek , they are literally precious …

1 Like

True, I second this.
Great money saver :grin:

I lost this discussion at one point but finally remembered to google Gwen and her hat

3 Likes

yeah that be the perfect female worgen hat

It’s really kinda cute, a smaller version of the top hat would work like that

They definitely missed a trick here, I’d have loved to have seen like a jack the ripper style cloak and dagger costume, top hat long coat /Cape smartlooking but also a bit of a dangerous vibe tonit

1 Like

I rly hate the shoulders, they seem like they are from a different set entirely. I would have gone with darker colors , removeing the gold (maybe replace it with silver idk) and longer coats. Also someone mentioned earlier that it would be cool if the armor changed depending on your form human/worgen i absolutly love that idea but i think its way too ambitous for Blizzard and the horde would probably start a war over it (pun not intended) like both factions have been doing this whole expansion over every single thing.

the heritage armor i want, and what we worgens deserve! (ignore the tail)

1 Like

Too bright colours as for such dark race as worgens. This is heritage armor for their former human forms which is not a case anymore, this is BS, Blizzard should give worgens actual worgen heritage armor, not gilnean human heritage armor, so they won’t look like idiots, werewolves in top hats? for real?

I don’t why they just didn’t go back to the opening cinematics -

55sec onwards if you watch it.

Big cloak heavy gloves shoulders… even that looks better then what they created and that was back in 2010…

or better yet just a small twist on this -
https:/ /www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/577234877219951732/

4 Likes

The armor definetly has to change, it looks like a random green BfA leveling set.

4 Likes

Not all heritage armors have capes…

The Mag’har orc one doesn’t…

no it doesn’t have a cloak however the current set we have is disgustingly underwhelming, it really needs to be reconsidered and fingers crossed blizzcon might be the one place where we can get some answers from the Devs on it.

1 Like

I don’t know why they didn’t just create a trenchcoat of the kind Genn is using…
Wouldn’t have to be a copy-paste, could still be different… But in the end, a cool coat…

And Blizz knew that’s what everyone was hoping for…

2 Likes