World MS 1000+ - Unplayable Game

Hi, this evening I just started randomly have huge lag spikes to a level unplayable on instance servers (raid/dungeons). Tried rebooting our modem, changing DNS etc but still problem persists. Any idea what’s going on?

4 Likes

Same on Argent dawn EU. Weird lag spikes, world ms goes to 5k.

Im having the same problems Tarren mill EU

Same issue on Kazzak

Hello,

Since a few days, I randomly get 1000-16000 MS World Latency. Obviously it makes the game unplayable.

Few things to notice:

• this often happens after I played on other Steam games (Apex Legends mostly).
  • my internet is perfectly fine and I have 0 issue with 0 other program/software/game/web browsing.
  • the in-game chat works perfectly fine with no lag whatsoever.
  • sometimes the bnet app is very slow as well.

I did all the recommended steps for this kind of issue to no avail.

Please assist. This is getting extremely frustrating. I missed multiple timed events because of this.

2 Likes

Same issue :frowning: It’s been happening for about 3 days for me. Everything will seem totally fine then out of nowhere my latency jumps super high (between 1k - 2k) or everything will just lag out and the game suddenly becomes unplayable. Done everything I can think of to try to fix it but it’s still happening.

2 Likes

Same problem on Lightbringer EU. Been about 3 days now as well.

EU Draenor, 5-16k World ms for the last 10 hours, now World is stuck on 0ms. Nothing in game is responding, completely unplayable.

I know this has been affecting others so I’m making a thread so hopefully Blizzard actually notices. For the past 3-4 days the world MS has been flying right up whenever I log in. Sometimes it works fine for a short while (no more than half an hour or so) before everything completely lags out - unable to hearth, go through instances, cast, dismount from dragonriding mounts, etc. I occasionally get the ‘transfer aborted: instance not found’ error message that yeets me back across the world too.

I’ve tried all the common troubleshooting methods and I’ve no idea what to do at this point.

My Battle.net is now painfully slow to launch and login to wow takes way longer than usual. Most of the time I cannot login. When I can login World MS increase steadily to 16000 and all my actions have a good 20-30sc delay or are not taken into account. Chat is working fine.

I tried a clean reinstall of the app, deleted cache, temp etc…
I tried to reboot my internet box, used wifi, ethernet, 4G.
It’s all the same.
I do not have any antivirus or security program blocking Blizzard.
I tried to IP release, renew and flush DNS.
Nothing works.

All my other applications / games are working perfectly fine.

Can someone assist please ?

Good to see that not only me have those.
Perhaps Blizzard have some server issues as usual :smiley:
Remember its small Indie Company :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

So I’ve found I can quest in some zones with absolutely no issue - been doing the quests in Sholazar Basin on my low level druid for a couple of hours and everything is normal. But the second I log on to my higher level alt and dragonride from Stranglethorn to Stormwind the game lags right out! Landed in Stormwind and took several minutes for the game to catch up. So weird!

Hello,
yes extremely big lags exists everywhere with US included, Diablo also and all the Blizzard product. Not everyone experience it don’t know why. For me wow isn’t possible to normal play almost whole week! IN US forum there is a lot posts about it, must a global problem which Blizzard offer us regularly. I am sure this amateur company again explain it witch ddos attack or something and I call it Blizzard workers are under lazy attack. Last year I sent hundreds emails, scans, tests, screenshots and everything for many months existing problem and finally Blizz said I am right, they have a problem. It’s really bored how amateurish they are today.

I have close to 4k, i play from Philippines but i never had any issue with the MS until now. What is going on?

Its not just you, same problem here, blizzard probably did something to the servers. Having 2-4 sec delay on casting spells, impossible to dungeon or anything. I wonder when they will notice. I see no blue post, no apologies, no nothing from them.

It seems that we are many to experience this issue (see other similar posts during the last 2-3 days).

Hopefully someone will notice and fix.

Yep as of today the problem still exists and is even getting worse. I hope someone will quickly notice and fix this.

Same here over 10000++ms. Has been a few days.

Has anyone tested to see if with VPN it gets stable ms?

Guys - what ISP are you with? I’m with YouFibre and I contacted customer support and was told it could be because of updated IP addresses as of last week. Blizzard need to update it on their end (I’m not a tech wiz so I don’t really understand this stuff haha) so I’ve opened a ticket with them to see if anything can be done.