World of Warcraft Remix: Mists of Pandaria Ends Soon!

In what can you convert gems except bronze?

You can transfer gems to other toons ,convert them into bronze and upgrade their gear or buy missing toys ,transmogs etc ?

Can you provide an example of a spec in retail that can run into “dead” time where the only offensive action available is the auto-attack?

So I spent bronze for nothing on bags to share with my warbank ?!

WotLK would be perfect for that.

Malygos.
Sartharion.
Halion.
Wintergrasp. (Assuming they open it for all and not just for whatever faction happens to hold the zone that hour.)

And the bigger raids such as Ulduar and ICC would be easy to break into sections, it’s almost handed to you on a plate with Naxxramas, your 4 quarters and Sapphiron and Kel’Thuzad as your last wing.

ICC Wing 1. Entrance. Marrowgar/Deathwhisper/Gunship battle.
Wing 2. Crimson Hall. Saurfang/Blood Prince Council/Lana’thel.
*Edit I forgot the Plagueworks, that could be Wing 3, Rotface/Festergut (changeable) and Professor Putricide
Wing 4. Valithria/Sindragosa
Wing 5. Lich King

And it would be easy to implement an LFR “difficulty” mode into WotlK raids.

Also take into consideration how quickly players were blasting through the bigger MoP raids a month into Remix I don’t see any issue with LFRing the bigger raids that didn’t have an LFR mode on live. It’s not as if they had harsh mechanics unless you count the LK’s Defile and Valkyr’s with his intermissions which to be honest weren’t that harsh to begin with.

WoD I’m not quite so sure would work, as it heavily involves your Garrison and Panda remix did away with daily hub zones like the Tillers and your Halfhill farm.

However having said that, the Garrison was nothing more than a glorified daily quest hub and profession hub, and as they did away with professions completely in Remix WoD is itself feasible, short in substance as it feels compared to other expansions.

Legion is as far as I would take Remix however, BfA and SL are too close timescale wise.

I have enjoyed the MoP Remix.

Thanks Blizz and I look forward to the next one!

Really enjoyed this event. Hope the reputations I farmed there transfer to retail as well.

yes, you can

I forgot we didn’t have LFR back then!

1 Like

In that context Cataclysm too could be an excellent candidate for Remixing (I’m claiming that term right now)

I may not Mythic raid or M Plus but I knows me wow lol

1 Like

Legion Remix please, I’d like to enjoy that expansion some time.

2 Likes

Hmm… understandable still I don’t think that they will keep the heirlooms in your bag.

ICC was not released all at once but wing-by-wing of sorts. Specifically, their order was:

1st wing: Bonestorm dude, that mage, Lootship, Trinketbringer Sourfang
2nd wing: Stinky, Precious, Professor Farnsworth
3rd wing: Kaelthas copycats, sexy blood elf
4th wing: Healer fight, Sindy
5th wing: That random dude from The Frozen Throne

1 Like

Yes I know but it wasn’t in LFR format. I was trying to split them evenly but how the original wings were released would probably the best option for remixing. Naxxramas does it for you but Ulduar would likely be a three or four wing raid

It was really fun, but since I came back from the holidays I just can’t enter in the loop anymore, and now it’s not worth it anymore. But it was fun.

I’d love Legion for some more mogs but, as I always default to Legion when creating a new character, the novelty of BfA would be great. I think I have played BfA in its entirety just the once.

will timerunners remix return? for those who didnt play?

I’m sure that with the success MoP: Remix had during these past three months. I would imagine that there will be more Remix events coming in the future with different expansions in mind. At least that’s what I hope to see as well but they will be eventually at the end of an expansion.

Its a shame that they never put the weapon vendor in

2 Likes

Would be great if they returned Remixes with added expansions to it… so people that missed out MoP’s can do it again along with the next added expansion, and subsequently again with that for the next, and so forth.

Hate permanent FOMOs.