World server down

Edit to my last comment; i left from work just to try and log in to game just to get that classic classic experience, now im mad and sad and complaining about life while attaching a noose made from my laptop power-cable to my ceiling lamp, never shouldve left work.

2 Likes

The problem with Blizzard might be also, that they are trying to juggle too many balls at the same time: tournaments (overwatch/wow), wow1 (+expansions), wow2 (+expansions), wc3 reforged, blizcon, potentially new titles/remasters.

i hope they fix it soon cuz i want TO PLAY THE GAME HOLY MOLY

1 Like

Can we log in to the game we’ve payed for?

Im suing…

Weird, man. The char I logged in on Skullflame is still idling without an issue. Scratch that he just d/c. Looks like he just got a longer time that usual

If they are trying to emulate Mangos or WowEmu from 13 years ago, they are overdoing it.

1 Like

“Free character migration to these online servers” inc

Im on a no layer server (Earthshaker) and still cant connect, so this is not a layering server issue.

I shouldnt be up here on forum … I should be back in game on the other side of the ocean…This is all wrong ! … HOW DARE YOU …we wanna play RIGH HERE RIGHT NOW !!

5 Likes

I sense Diablo has something to do with it …

Does not let me log in ZT, but been online on flamelash for 30m now… hmm

Gandling Status: Not working

managed to log in to Gandling after several tries. got DCed in 20 sec

imagine being on vacation for 2 weeks, coming home having one last sleep, waking up and not being able to log in…
btw funny how this has been on for so many hours fml

1 Like

3Hours+ of this bullshet!!! and not even finger moved!!! Gj Blizz on keeping ppl interested in your products :}

now…to be fair… for me it`s the 1st or maaaybe 2nd time they have server issues. not that bad considering…

cool , for the rest of us its the 34th time tho

3 Likes

I dont know how long I can take this. Suicide is one option. I can’t come up with another option. Im depressed.

waiting on pc for 4 hours . its my off day and i want to play wow.
World server is down.