World server down

If a horde of barbarians with battering rams stormed their headquarters and started looting and pillaging, I promise you they would find their motivation to fix the problem.

Logged in, picked a black lotus. got kicked. not bad

1 Like

Yep. They should have a good idea of whatā€™s going on by now. Keeping the servers up like this is just wasting peopleā€™s time.

That black lotus was Blizzardā€™s internet connection :frowning:

1 Like

like litteraly fck you !Weakest bluepost ever, basicaly not saying anything, you also said you have some answers in 1h and there goes nothing again !FCK YOU

1 Like

Is there anybody out there!..

I logged in to retailā€¦things looked really weird. Looked in my bank and didnā€™t remember getting half the gear in there. I think upgrades and loot need to be scarce enough so that almost every item you keep has a bit of story to it.

Logged out a few minutes later and Classic servers were up again. I swam around in Azshara looking for patches of water, but none were up. I guess the server restart caused that, ruining my ā€œmorning fishingā€.

1 Like

still waiting for the game to be fixed FCK YOU

1 Like

Managed to log for a few minutes, then was disconnected - Zandalar Tribe.

Im 100% sure y the servers is having problems and thats bc what they said to Snuts

Do they even know? Maybe they think its fine, cause they never log in on classic and just see the servers are up?

1 Like

50% of realms are working others same as Ashbringer cant log in

try now !!!

1 Like

get in for 1 min, then dc

Gandling: Still not working properly

Theyā€™re getting DDOSED probably.

Thx for making this classic experience even more authentic

7 Likes

Same here. For example my gold supply was higher than 2 digitsā€¦

Yeh damn they wasted best time for farming with this BSā€¦

8 Likes