Worst moment

Sure, poke me when you become a developer. I am sure the Q/A is going to be interesting.

Until that point, do not claim your theories are dominant over in-game lore. Simple.

I am sure that someone with such a huge brain as you does not struggle with such basic concepts?

1 Like

It’s not a theory, it’s a fact.

Unless you’re just as retarded as the writers and assume that all you see in the game is literally all there is to this world.

Would you care to provide me with a recent source supporting this theory? Unless you have a source more recent then the Elegy to support your claim, that theory is no fact.

I actually laughed for a solid 10 seconds over this. First of all, the statement which you speak of is not in-game, but in a novel outside of the game.

Your ignorance of this fact only shows you did not even read the things you presume to debate about.

Further more, genocide is not defined as destruction of the majority of the population, so you fail even those definitions.

Like, even if I accept your theory (which I won’t) that the majority of night elves did not live in Teldrassil, it is still genocide.

5 Likes

It’s called “consistency and common sense.”

We have no actual numbers to work with, but you can easily deduce maximums and minimums.

How many orcs, exactly, did Thrall free from the intern camps and fled across the sea with, on how many ships? What portion of those died on the seas? Would it be sufficient numbers to pull all the crap they’ve been pulling in recent expansions?

What about the darkspears? They were threatened with extermination by -murlocs-, of all things, untill Thrall saved them. How large exactly could that tribe have been, to have been threatened with extinction by murlocs?

The Tauren were threatened with extinction by the centaurs, until Thrall interfered. How large, exactly, can the tauren tribe have been, if centaurs threatened them with extinction?

Now we don’t know the numbers on night elves, but they were apparently substantional enough to stand as their own faction against the horde, alliance, and scourge in WC3.

Suffice to say if you take Blizzard’s writing as “truth” at this point you’re braindead and I have no interest in ‘convincing’ you. Feel free to take Blizzard’s lore as the “holy bible” - I have no interest in people like you.

Sounds like me when reading Blizzard’s lore.

I’m aware.

You think novel writers can’t be incompetent? Good one.

I somehow doubt she knows as much about the lore as the players do.

And someone has decided that you are the paragon of these two traits, here to spread illumination?

What does this sentence even mean?

We don’t, but we know the majority of them lived in Teldrassil. Blizzard’s plot not making sense does not mean you can overwrite it with your own.

Really, who do you think you are?

No, I am gonna let a random guy on the forums claim that his ramblings are truth.

You are in a better position then, I usually cry.

As I said, call me when you become a writer working for Blizzard. Until then, stop portraying your headcanon as fact.

It is quite simple.

5 Likes

If it doesn’t make sense? I sure as hell will. Who do YOU think YOU are to tell me I can’t?

Someone with a functioning brain.

That’s because you’re taking that drivel serious, whereas to me it’s a giant joke.

Someone who has a Blizzard book supporting his quotes. I am that guy, yes.

Reading your replies, I humbly beg to differ.

I usually take drivel seriously. See how adamantly I am replying to you?

4 Likes

Funny. The reason I am responding to you is because it’s a giant joke to me.

That’s all nice and well, but unfortunately, that joke is canon. Welcome to BFA, enjoy your stay. We are all having marvelous fun.

10 Likes

Get a room already, you two!

Erm, I mean a dueling room, of course.

8 Likes

Why you gotta ruin it, things were just about to get “spicy”

1 Like

You’re a mage, you can probably peek into the duelling room through the walls, or something. Yeah, I know what you mages are up to!

Shhhh! You are not supposed to tell anybody!

2 Likes

Since the thread derailed already…

Remember the premise for Jaina going into this expansion?

Yeah, that’s her now:

Why Blizzard, why…

4 Likes

Why, oh why, oh, Daughter of the Sea…

You could make up a new verse, mourning her relapse.

1 Like

Don’t worry, though. If Jaina follows her trend, she will go back to MoP Jaina in 8.3.

1 Like

Well of course they are at peace again, it’s not like it’s called World of WARcr-… Okay wait… But the expansion is not called something like Battle for…-

Yells over shoulder Hey can I get a new script here!?

6 Likes

It’s not just peace. At least, Jaina doesn’t want JUST a truce from Thrall, and that’s the problem. What would Daelin think?!

Oh God, imagine the children…

1 Like

They usually use the novels to switch her around again, a few times. Like her going neutral after trying to drown OG, and getting teary-eyed because Vol’jin sent condolences for the city-raid he participated in…

1 Like

Well there were a bit of “tension” between her and Thrall also rumors of there not being factions anymore soon. It’s all fun and games from here on out kids.

1 Like