Worth starting in ERA?

If you like classic, it always is.

1 Like

There are players on both Alliance and Horde but the server is slowly building up, don’t expect a 10K pop here.
It’s all a matter of people being patient and stick with this project.

As Eviette and Blaze mentioned, Zandalar Tribe is basically a fresh server. I started there a couple of days ago.

But we need more people on the Alliance side!

True fresh would have a big initial wave of players while era players are quite spread out level-wise and tend to pick classes easier to level and less dependent on gear and groups. This impacts economy, dungeon runs and then raids.

We know that many want fresh but so far the next fresh that people are going to get is when the HC open, then later this year the ne season or whatever classic+ they are going to bring.

And as everyone noticed by now, Blizzard’s focus is on adding WoW tokens than to give people fresh.

This actually leads to more players in classic era.
This and the fact that more players jump on the HC hype train is perfect timing for upcoming new season servers and a possible refresh.

It sucks for WotLK fans but sacrificing WotLK players for more era classic players is not really a bad idea.

Is ZT a pvp server? Not home atm to check it out… And if so, is it connected to other servers? Cheers

Won’t be another season for 7 months and once a season ends you will get a transfer to Era

Yes, it’s a (RP)PvP server.
And no, it’s not connected to other servers.

Alliance side has fewer players - currently around 15 to 20 in peak times, but the numbers are increasing. I even saw people doing a Deadmines run the other day.

Horde had 30-40% more players when I checked before picking a side.

Levels are evenly distributed - most are in the low brackets.

So You mean which ever side I would join aside from the few people playing and helping/defending each others there are barely any battleground if it is not connected to other pvp realm …? :confused:

Is there atleast some rp and roe players or is it one of this place where role players are made fun off and insulted/frowned upon ?

When concerning BGs all EU Classic is one Battlegroup. So for BG it not matter if you chose RP, PvP or PvE server, or even which language. Also not-clustered RP servers and non-Clustered German PvE realm are all part of same BG. So if no BGs on your Classic Era realm, no BGs on any other Era realm too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.