Would you date the person above you? #44

Cracks his knuckles and neck and takes a Jed'hin battlestance while wearing nothing, but a ceremonial kilt.

"I have been neglating my Jed'hin training and you seem like someone who likes to wrestle so come be my opponent, if you wish to see this as a date then do so, but is simple practise for myself."
2 Likes
The shaman walks in and blinks at the assembled Draenei.

"Oh my, do not stop because of me. I hope you do not mind if I stay and.. watch? "

Xhela settles against the wall and smirks

"Oh, and when you finish- care to walk a bit and tell me about those fascinating tattoos of yours?"
1 Like
*He'd cackle manically at the situation, leaning back at the wall beside Xhela and gives her a glance*

Indeed i would date you, however i'm sure i'm the only one who would...enjoy the occasion.

*he gestures his hand up at his decayed, cheekless and zombified face*
1 Like
Her nose wrinkled in disgust. ''Ew, ew, ew!'' Backing away a good distance, she shook her head and made the classical 'no way' gesture. ''Where are my manners? Sorry, I don't do dead people. I just don't. Don't ask me why.'' She threw a bound and gagged gnome(With a large, pink beard) at his direction. ''Here! Take it! Delicious! Nom, nom! Please don't eat me!'' Crying like a toddler, she skedaddled the heck away from there.
1 Like
No thanks...
2 Likes
"While i'd love to get rather intimate with you my dear.. I know you're belonging to someone else... Tea~?"
She offers him a soft smile
1 Like
"Ugh! Just stop offering tea to anyone at anytime!" The demon huntress states in a clearly annoyed tone. "I may even go on said date if you just cease that."
"Good evening, LirĂșthien! Are you doing anything tonight? We could go somewhere, sure. Will exclude the idea of having tea and exchange it for wine, if you insist."
1 Like
Kill it, again bare handed: feel the life drain away from it. Go to hell inhuman elven corrupt freak.
1 Like
12/11/2018 23:35Posted by ColdshĂĄde
"Good evening, LirĂșthien! Are you doing anything tonight? We could go somewhere, sure. Will exclude the idea of having tea and exchange it for wine, if you insist."

*looks at Coldshade*

Well she seems a bit... odd, with the hair and such. Still! Wine! And tea!
We can have both, and crumpets! And biscuits!

A buffet!

We can! We shall!
1 Like
Well, I'm a butcher, and that's plenty of beef right there. I'd give it a chance.
1 Like
"Hmm. I have read and heard accounts of this... Curse your people have. Has this helped you carve meat? Does your heightened sense help you select which is good or not on more... experimental meats, like the creatures on Draenor or the newly explored Isles. I would like to share recipes, one food connoisseur to another."

The older pandaren gestures to a space nearby. A steaming kettle gently smokes, a spare cup rests nearby, but remains empty.
1 Like
I have never romanced a Pandaren, but life is there to be lived!

Good food, good company maybe a late night with stories and music. These are the things that I have missed.
1 Like
"I do not romantically envolve myself with people who lack the common sense of decency to wear shirts. As pleasing as the sight of a well muscled man leaving very little for the imagination, is... I do have to keep standards."
1 Like
I'll start by getting to know you, I know quit the pretty views of forests and animals we can look upon while talking.
1 Like

Perish the thought, as they say.

3 Likes

Ofcourse i would date a nelf, and i already know topics for the first date. Do you like roasting meat in a big old campfire?

1 Like

As long as the roasting meat isn’t me, I can rest assured and consider that date!

No, whilst he does not , aheh, look down on the Gnomish race, and in fact admires them for their intellect and tenacity, he also finds miscegenation disgusting (His IC views on breeding with other species! Not my OOC views on mixed race relationships!). He is however aware that High and Blood Elves are like Catnip to the shorter lived races, so would find the idea of a ‘date’ disconcerting, to say the least

If it isn’t Elven of some type, then he is just not interested, or even attracted for that matter.

So a platonic relationship, he would certainly consider, as long as it was implicitly understood it was not romance, because he would find the idea disgusting, even if he was too well mannered to let that show

Plus, he is like, married with two kids

No, Brigante doesn’t really seem like Talraea’s type. He’s married, and to be honest he seems kind of hot/cold. He either likes and respects someone or gets disgusted with them and any notion of being with them. Besides, he probably wouldn’t want to date a Void Elf either.