Would you date the person above you? #44

Maybe. She does look delicious with all that void coming out of her.

No
 also don’t do dead :confused:

Araphant would most definitely date the fair damsel. Judging by that tabard, they have a lot in common!

1 Like

taps her chin, thinking for a long moment.

Yah. Ja look like o’ nice mon.

wha’ are ja? Stupid? O’ course nah!

2 Likes

Cathríon sighs lightly while leaning against a nearby wall, her arms folded and feet crossed at the ankles, not even bothering to look in the direction of the Troll. “You know, I’m quite positive the only reason you’re even still alive is because nobody could be bothered to deal with the plotting of, or the ramifications of, murdering you, in return for whatever inconsequential reward your demise may yield 
”

She then glances at Mith’cha for a moment before off into the distance once again. “
 dating you would be an even more taxing, and far less rewarding 
 so you’ll forgive me when I tell you I have no desire to plunge anything inside you, be it either a sharp instrument designed to kill you, or a phallic one designed to thrill you.”

The Elf then bends a knee, placing a foot against the wall, pushing herself off it gently before sauntering away.

1 Like

"I for sure would! If we were to judge purely by the looks
 she looks so Silvermoon that one’d struggle to beat her no matter how much they tried. All the gold, the red, and even the tabard itself! Yeah, her outfit shouts Quel’Thalas. And from what I’ve gathered the few times I saw her, she also knows her way around words. I may sound a biiit too picky there, but I couldn’t date someone whose intelligence barely outmatches that of a summoned water elemental.

Someone being pleasant to the sight is hardly enough for an unforgettable experience, the purpose of a date is to meet the other person, to converse with them about any topics of your choice. You can’t really discuss much with a peon who has issues counting to ten.

Anyways, since I was getting a bit off-topic
 yeah, I’d gladly meet her better. She better not be one of these sin’dorei who religiously believe all our kin is traitors, that’d be quite a waste."

“Last time I’ve seen somebody this passive aggressive and talkative she ended up being as vicious as they come. So why not? Im certain it wont lead to me getting murdered in my sleep somehow.” The nightborne says. Sarcasm dripping from his mouth.

1 Like

I have an idea that wouldn’t really be a date or have any romantic subsets to it, if you’re interested.

The basic premise is simply that we have a few spars and go to the tavern afterwards. Each time you showcase something I haven’t seen before - probably because I haven’t been in the “circles” for a while now - I buy you a drink. Each time I showcase something you haven’t seen before - probably because the techniques are older than you are - you buy me a drink.

Care to entertain an old man?

Sparring? I cannot lie Shal’dorei, you have caught my attention. While my heart does not settle on competition, a test of skill keeps the mind and reactions sharp; I am sure you know.

We can share feedback over revitalising beverages afterwards.

I’d be happy to spar with you. We do both need to keep our skills sharp; we’ll need them in the days to come. Heh, when do we not, am I right?

Of course I’m more than happy to enjoy your company afterward, in whatever way you like.

“Blade of gold staining red the falling veil, which hand to lead and play the part? Shame of old still loath to fade within, night’s shroud to wash a heavy wretched heart.”

2 Likes

“Hmm. I have to admit I’ve a weakness for poetry, and that was quite the fine piece. I would most definitely take delight in your company. Mind you sitting down for a cup of tea or coffee? Perhaps glass of wine, if I may be so bold?”

“I can make poetry too! Let’s see
 Infernals rainin’ down. Fire everywhere. Charred is her gown. Fire until nowhere.” The goblin looks at the elf with a smug smole and feeling very proud of herself. “Let’s have a drink, sugah’!”

2 Likes

Teknetia looks down at the Goblin standing in front of him and stares for a moment.

“
There are some issues. One, you play with powers that cannot be controlled, my people know that more than most. Two, your Race is allied with the Horde and we are in the middle of a war with you so I cannot trust you. Three
 the erm
 size difference between us would make things
 errr
 difficult.”

Alavie looks to the Draenei with slight smirk.

“Well, I have always been rather interested in the races of the Alliance.
Draenei especially. Lead the way if you wish”

“I’d be more than willing to enjoy a night out with a fellow Farstrider. Well, former, in my case.”

1 Like

“We can’t let out differences seperate us, so I don’t see why not.”

Skip me if you wish.

“Well
 I have had bad experiences in the past with Blood Elves
 and with the current conflict I don’t know if I can trust someone from the Horde. However, let us pretend that tonight that there is no conflict, that it is just us two Hunters. I will gladly lead the way.”

1 Like

At least we’re on the same side, right? That’s something we have in common

“Something tells me he doesn’t really like us. You know
 some people have not yet figured that we’ve -nothing- to do with the Horde as it stands for now. Also
 Draenei. They more often than not despise of any magic that’s neither Light or Arcane. How about we go somewhere else?”