Would you date the person above you? #44

“I’m so sorry darling, demons and I don’t mix.”

"Yeah, he looks fancy! An’ I wouldn’t even rob him!

Probably."

1 Like

“No, no, no, and again, no. Your kind defile and destroy nature, as stereotypical that sounds of me. I must apologize, but it would never work between us.”

"Im not sure Nature and Arcane would be a good mix… then again, there is the Arcan’dor… "

She smiles

“What do you say? Lets have a date! What could go wrong? And don’t say, we could end like the Fal’Dorei…”

“I have to say, I have my reservations about your people. But I suppose not all have a choice in where their leaders chose to place their allegiances, and unless I’m much mistaken, I’ve seen you voice discontent with it before. It’s nice to see someone who doesn’t bend to the banshee just because she’s told to.”

He thinks for a moment, then nods. “Sure. There’s a lot I’d like to talk about, one arcanist to another. We could certainly make an evening of it.”

“You are… an acceptable speciment. Your strong sense of honor is cute. Let me be the little succubus on your shoulder who whispers in your ear, tempting you do stuffs you always wanted to do but never dared. Our deate will be a garantee (mind)blast!”

/waggle

No i would not obviously.

Since you are a draenei you can go unarmed, i don’t kill noble/suerior being and draeneis, unless i would have no choice of course or being attacked.

I am very generous, usually most people don’t have that luxuary but Velen’s people are something else.

"We still have those nice sayaad and shivarra girls in battle-thongs on the Felhammer… and you are a uhh… human. Sorry babe, discount vyrkuls are not my coup of tea. No hard feelings. "

“Consorting with demonic consorts? I believe I will leave you to deal with your… personal demons.”

“Shhh, I must stop you there”
Shalim places himself between Ravenwhisper and the mage. His index finger before his mask, at the place where his mouth is, signals Ashaana to stop her speech.
“Not every demon hunter takes lightly the words you are using to describe the only place where we feel home”
Shalim’s “eyes” started to glow more then ever. Perhaps something fell in them?
“When we speak about home, the place we both lost, because of our common enemy, I would be interested to see the area where you are able to feel the comfort of your homeland”

“And I must stop you there. There are more reasons to decline than there has been nights. Leave us to talk in peace.”

The druid offers a second cup to her steaming beverage with a soft smile.

1 Like

“That Fel-boy need a time-out (again) in a crystal prison… or should be neutered. Or both, just to be sure! As for you? Dating with a lowborne druid is… a bit repulsive idea, but I think we could share a tea and talk as… cordial acquaintances
Then maybe you should show me some nature-magic, and I will teach you some Arcane tricks…”

“There you are… No running away this time I am afraid.”

Sahoenna then conjures a thin layer of ice on the stairs that Thyrellas finds herself on , making the not-so-poor Shal’dorei to slip despite her best efforts and guides her straight into Sahoenna’s embrace…

“Suramar is lovely place but one needs a change every once in a while , even if to understand what a flower the city of our birth is. I would suggest Vale of Eternal Blossom however Orc and Goblin activity rendered it rather… Therefore I suggest we pay a visit to Jade Forest. I know a lovely pool there…Quiet secluded I must say… After that… How about quick trip to hot springs in Winterspring?”

1 Like

“I’d be overjoyed to have the honor of your company. I must admit I’m not sure your position on men, but if we can’t connect romantically, would you be opposed to some lively discussion? I’m always glad to make a new friend, particularly a fellow practitioner of the arcane arts.”

2 Likes

“I’m not in a sharing mood Eredar… Sahoenna is mine! Then again, if she want, we could make a nice little date, just the three of us. In the name of Arcane!” :wine_glass:

1 Like

“I do not partake in the dating of dweebs.”

3 Likes

“Sure, I’ll gladly go somewhere with you. Just… please tell me what is a ‘dweeb’? That’s a weird word, one I’ve not heard of yet.”

I do not believe this would work out. I am not into elves and you are a fel user. Good luck with your search regardless.

There might be certain logistical problems…

“Problems? We both have some I guess. Maybe sharing them together over a glass of wine would make it easier for us both?”