Would you date the person above you? #44

“Sorry, pal. I think someone’s mixed up my preferences with someone else.”

Looking up in thought, he counts of said preferences, “Female, human or elf, I don’t mind. Maybe not those blue elves… How about you?” He turns to the draenei.

“How about me?” Xythel wanders over to Astrophél. “I like Mages. They prove to be quite… uesful. Maybe we should go some place quiet…”

“I’m not sure if you want to drain souls or just hang out… but I’m up for the latter, I suppose?”

“You are a walking threat to the Sunwell and to life on Azeroth; keep well away from me I’m afraid!”

wiggles her eyebrows menacingly at Elenaiel

2 Likes

wiggles her eyebrows suggestively at Belaria

Wiggles eyebrows too, because everyone elsebisbl doing it, and just because she can.

However, she would reject any romantical advances.

“All this dishonourable facial scrunching is giving me conniptions. I refuse your advances, be-eyebrowed one!”

1 Like

“Go on! Push her face into mud! Show her what real shut down feels like!.. Or do orcs not do that?” The dwarf gently rubs his beard in thought.

"A date? With you? Hahahahahahahaaaaa… no! Sick’em boy!

Her Shadowfiend maims and mauls the Dwarf

I vill not. Your very existence disturbs me greatly.

3 Likes

Hides all the tools for dissections and other less than ethical experiments on not exactly dead creatures. Then hides all of her Illidari friends up in the attic.

“Seems that we may not be best match… I mean… I am normal non-disturbing elf but if Zymara , my friend disturbs you , then it would be rather short lived…”

“If you keep friends with a known lunatic with actively murderous tendencies, I cannot see this working.”

3 Likes

At the sight of the draenei, Astrophel’s eyes widen and his jaws slack as he approaches the large figure.

“Look. At. THESE! Enchantments so rich with the Light? So complex! How?” His hands go to touch before he snaps himself out.

“No date, but can look at a piece for a while? One or two minor spells, I promise.”

1 Like

“Remember the Dwarf and the Shadowfiend, my dear devolved Vyrkul? Don’t be afraid… it will not hurt you! See, I even borught you a gift”

Zymara gives a box to the Mage; almost instantly a Mindbender jumps out from it, to hug his head, Facehugger-style
The girl taps her lips with her sacrificial dagger with a pondering look, with the mumbled scream in the background

“Ah, and as for the date? No, sorry… oooh stop squirming already, and take it like a man!”

1 Like

I’n I know a mage dat likes ta do minor spells.

She blew up a boat.

makes a kaboom gesture

As fa a date? Ja know wha’, life be short, why da 'ell not.

2 Likes

“I want to hear that about that ship blown up by a ‘minor’ spell. It sounds entertaining, and I love stories! May buy you a drink, so that you have something to sip at during the story-telling. Call it a date, if you wish.”

“I will take it like a man. But leave this one be. He is not strong enough to survive your perverse games. The only thing that you can sacrifice is other’s lives. You could never sacrifice anything that would include you or your prosperity. That is, why you will never have chance to date me!”
“Now bring here that box of yours, let’s see what I can endure.”
He stands confidently before Zymara.
“After that nasty thing, I will deal with you”
He says for himself.

(skip me if you wish)

1 Like

“You’re an idiot…”
She strolls past Shalim as he flails on the ground being assaulted by the mindflayer, hooking her arm with Laurenn.
“Come… Let us find a more presentable establishment.”

1 Like

The druid steps aside, letting the elves pass, “Go in peace.”

She takes a seat a waits for a more suitable companion to spend some time with.