Would you date the person above you? #44

Shoos them away.
"Ya go be ya creepy selves elsewhere I dun wancha

"Uhm… there is something in your mouth, I can’t understand a word… "

She smiles apologetically

“Normaly some insane or barely understandable mumbling is not a problem, but Trolls are not… well not my type. Great for sacrifical fun, one have to be creative thanks to your regeneration, but not for date. Sorry. Besides… Puddin and the horned guy were cute together and you shooed them away! Their Bromance was sweet…”

1 Like

“I suppose tricking you with a promised date so that you walk into a cell on the Arcatraz wouldn’t work a second time, would it? Then I shall be blunt: No.”

1 Like

“Back when I was still a Sin’dorei and … er… visited Arcatraz, that place was a bit… uhm… ruined. Why would you want her to walk in that cell? Just to walk out again? Or for some prison roleplay? Kinky…”

She grins

“Our date would be a fun one!”

“Tell you what… if you can summon a bigger demon than me, I’ll pay for the drinks~”

“Deal…”

He craks his fist

“One giant demon comming up for the pretty lady! Then a drink”

“I shall have no part in this devilry, nor the ensuing debauchery.”

“Finally, a sane Elf! You are more than welcomed to accompany me to the finest restaurant of Suramar for diner”

“And you are worthy to a plate piled with my Cuxxiv, but hearing you now, something tells me you might sneer at draenei cuisine… You are welcome to join, while you share some Shalassian poems and famous songs?”

“I would never spend a single moment with person, who claims to be a paladin, protector of the innocent and at the same time he is willing to spend a dinner with perverse and treacherous Suramarian noble .”
Shalim covers his mouth in disgust
“Do you even know what does she eat?”

“Oh c’mon, you ate a demon’s heart and drank its blood! Hypocrite…”

She ruffles the Demon Hunter’s hair

“But you are cute… a date sounds nice!”

1 Like

“Goodness, no. Death is kind of a deal breaker for me. Hell, so is undeath.”

“Well, he has the looks, but humans also lose their good looks in just a decade or so… so maybe if it’s just for a date!”

…

“Besides I need a tracker for my next expedition, and I wouldn’t mind a free service!”

If ye were t’ last Elf alive, an’ ah were t’ last Dwarf an’ we could some’ow crossbreed with our getting together bein’ necessary fer t’ survival o’ our people, nae, nae, life on Azeroth. Life on every world even.

Still nae.

1 Like

We can have a drink together, but that is it.

“I’ll take that drink. Maybe we could hunt together as well, cook up a good meal. I’m sure there’s a lot we could learn from each other.”

“If the subject of our hunt are demons and enemies of Azeroth, then you have my ear. And I also wouldn’t refuse a tasty meal.”

“If you are in to hunting dates, we could track down a “wyld” Succubus to… convince her together, to join the Illidari”

He grins, then fist bumps with the other Demon Hunter

1 Like

Well, you have horns and occasionally hooves but I like the ladies.

“Ew, weird. No! How did he even fit through the door?!” Astrophel turns to a member of the Dating Agency, “Remember; women. Elven, even better!” Astrophel begins to walk and mumble this thoughts aloud, “maybe orcs, Dwarves? Hm. Trolls? Uhh…”

1 Like