Would you date the person above you? #44

“Only women? Ah, shame.”

“Oooh… so you are that kind of Hunter who always want to “tame” those poor druids in bear form…”

She frowns

“Don’t worry, even if you weren"t, I wouldn’t date with you. Not the biggest fan of the 'umans… sorry”

Takes a hold of Zymara’s elbow and starts dragging her towards her mansion before explaining anything at all.

“Naga Brute , Dissection , Wine. Need more?”

1 Like

“You sicken me.”

“Yeah, I wouldn’t hang with Zymara either. Dissection is important, though. It’s how I learned where to hit an Orc to cripple them almost instantly. Anyway, you don’t look like the romantic walks on the beach type, so… Wanna go terrorize invaders in Darkshore?”

“You. I like you. Let us.”

[Skip me!]

“How about a romantic stroll along the beaches of Darkshore? We could recite poetry to one another and put arrows in invaders that just happen to get in our way.”

“Aww, cute… the little human thinks he is a ‘hunter’! Track down an Aranasi or a Mo’arg and bring me it’s head and then maybe we could talk… But I doubt we would have any date”

“Putting other people down for the sake of it is a very unattractive quality in a man.”

1 Like

“For a human, you are kinda cute… Come, let me show you what awaits you when you shrug off those chains binding you! Be free my little moth, dance around my flame like no tomorrow… I will burn your wings and you never be the same, but oooh… the fun you will have!”

“Ah dink I ratha drown den watever ya consider fun…”

“Grow some more fingers and toes, then we’ll talk.”

"I am afraid you are a bit too hairy for my taste… "

"My succubus would probably like you, but I like my worgen allies a bit too much to let her anywhere near you~ "

“You could let her near me, I know how to handle them. As for the void elf warlock like you… That’s the true question. I met many warlocks and only few of them deserved to stay alive. You seem to me like the one, who is fine and honest. But I am afraid that if I got to know you better, I could change my mind on you. Sorry, I would rather stick with the succubus, for… personal reasons. Nothing against you.”

“I do not engage with debauchery with your kind. You must understand, it isn’t the fel magic. It isn’t the demon soul inside you; it’s the fact you dress like a hussy.”

“Wow, he’s gonna need some demon souls to heal that burn. I’d offer to take you out somewhere, but I expect you’re not fond of Void-infused ‘traitors,’ hm?”

Lord Therendel walked all relaxed in the room as he sat down upon the chair, as his date appeared he simply did a small bow
“My, hello there my dear now while i do not comprehend truly what would drive you to infuse yourself with the Void after the lesson of our people with the fell? Let’s put politics of the more violent kind aside for now and let us have a drink. the finest that Quel’thalas may offer even!
and let us see if we hold anything any common aside from fighting for what we believe to be right hm?”
Prepared up two glass of the expensive kind, with the most expensive of wines Quel’thalas has to offer

“Darling, you remind my of the leader of my House, Coryn… well, former leader, but I remember him fondly. Brave and mighty Arcanist, somewhat of a predator among nobles.”

Thyrellas smiles and rises her glass of Arcwine

“To our date! And and to the future! I’m sure House Stelleris will be a strong ally of your House my dear Therendel…”

Grabs Thyrellas a split second before her lips can touch the sweet surface of touch the surface of the wine. Smirking she teleports them both somewhere far away , though still within the border the city of Suramar. There are sadly not nearly enough pretty places in the world.

“Now , that was close one , don’t you think? How about we go to menagerie and watch Mag’har Orcs or some other wild animals you got recently.”

“Did someone say wild animals?”

Teknetia wanders over to Sahoenna embracing her in his arms.

“Because I’m sure there’s some sort of metaphor or pun in the fact I’m a Hunter and wild animals but I’m afraid your beauty has left my mind a blank. Maybe we should go find the link between the two together?”