Would you date the person above you? #44

“Well, how about that pun, eh? Am I the wild animal or are you?”

“I don’t consider myself a victim of Windrunner disease; but I’m willing to contract it.”

“What’s wit’ all the fruity elves in this joint!? Hard pass, toots!”

Minnie gives an overexaggerated thumbs down while blowing a raspberry

“Do you have anything against elves, my dear?”
Shalim gives the goblin grim gaze with signs of contempt.
“Oh I see, you are… stoned. Come back after you will be in your senses, then we might talk.”

“Might you spare an hour discussing just what it is that you do without the endless hosts of the Legion to battle in perpetuity? I very much wish that surviving illi’dorei share such that we all might benefit from understanding their collective trajectory in this fast moving age of adversity.”

1 Like

"It’s Illidari, dear, not Illi’dorei. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them actually were that worshipful. I don’t know, he always seemed really short-sighted to me. Uh, that’s not a blind joke.

“Anyway! I’d be happy to sit down and chat about something. I know the Draenei are no fans of the Void, but if anything that’s all the more reason to understand it. We’ll all need to fight it soon enough.”

“Well now, I think you and I would have a great time!”

She smiles and humms

"Let’s live before die…
lets laugh before we cry
Let’s hold each other tight and dance!

Let’s try before we fail
Let’s fly before we bail
Let’s keep things black and white and dance!

The world, we see, can only be our friend
If You and Me, keep dancing till the end
Cant’ we see eye to eye, and over simplify…
Lets live before we die and dance!

I’ve never been inclined, to leave the past behind
Lets stay right where we are, and dance!

Life is like a castanet…we’ll click with no regret…
Let’s find the evening star and dance!

If time keeps ticking by…
Then maybe we should try
to face it as a pair and dance!

Although we’re lost! Where drifting out to sea…
But side by side, where gloomy as can be…
…where gloomy as can be…
…If you can take my hand…
…then surely, we could stand
…and live before we die…
…and…

Dance!"

“Oh no! Someone get me out of this place!”

1 Like

“You sure? Alright.”

A portal appears beneath the gnome , sending the hunter out of this place… probably somewhere without flying or other convenient things. The Magistrix is left to drink alone…

1 Like

Talraea walks in from a Void rift, brushing what looks like frost from her armor, and looks around. Spotting Sahoenna, she walks over to the table and sits down opposite her. “Got enough to share?”

Drops onto the chair next to the void els, icy blue eyes looking the elf up and down “You could be my Icy Queen. Cold does not bother me at all~”

“What is this? Another undead pretending all is well and looking for companionship so casually.” The druid speaks while watching a large, vivid-coloured spider scamper over her hand.

She raises her eyes, the spider stops and faces the same direction, “Begone. I only refrain as I do not wish to be expelled from the establishment once more…”

“I think my dear, we don’t have enough common to give ourself a chance with a date. I’m afraid even the Arcan’dor is not enough to bridge the chasm between us. But your spider is cute! I’m sure you will find someone with similar interests”

“How lucky we have more in common than that Druidess… with no offense to her. I am sure she is a wonderful person , just not in our type. Say… Where shall we go tonight? Dalaran to make fun of Kirin Tor and Human mages?”

“I have no time for fools clinging to the past.”

“Well, you’re in luck then! Us humans don’t live nearly long enough to cling to the past. We’ll just end up looking mighty silly next to your people. I mean, you live up somewhere into your hundreds, right?”

Rorick pauses for a moment, before muttering to himself.

“Gods, I feel like such a cliché, flirting with Elves…”

"Sorry dear but I can’t picture myself with a Human. Maybe the age or size difference. Or the lack of hooves. Or horns. Or tentacles. Or tails. A date is out of the question, but I brought with me some… well, this is from Home, an alcoholic drink of my people, a kind of a liquor: its fermented Talbuk mare’s milk! As a hunter maybe you will like it. "

“Let me get this straight, you are a Draenei but you also wield powers of the Void?”

Tek scratches his head

“Am I missing something here?”

Mahli’ficia holds up her gloved hands; as if viewing Teknetia through a frame.

"Maybe I could make you 3ft taller, add some visceral red tone to your blue skill. A brilliant emerald glow to those eyes for some intensity… definitely enhance those abs of yours a bit too! … "

“Ohhh, nevermind! I was just lost in thought there for a moment!”

“No! Absolutely not! Skinny elf? No! Void? No! Tentacles? Definitely no! What sort of agency you got running here, lad? In what part of the form did I say this is what I was into?!”