Would you date the person above you? #44

Zymara folds her arms around the Hunter from behind and leans her head on the muscular shoulder

“I have a panthara who just have cubs… I could use some help from someone who knwos how to handle them! And in my time on Argus I have found several ancient Eredar rifles and studied them… What do you say, a diner at my place? You could help with the cubs, and I could help you with some tips how to improve the targeting matrix of the crystals in your gun! Or how to instal one in your weapon if you never used one…”

You again ? You’re back into one piece since last time.

I have no interest in petty things such as dating and love alas, I would gladly rob and kill you painfully again though :smiley:.

I have no feeling for you. But I like Zymara. So I will help you become cute…

Casts Polymorph: Black Cat on the other woman.

‘‘Heh… That was actually a quite nice Polymorph you did there!’’
‘‘Obviously we might not start dating, but… maybe we could discuss spells at a later date as friends.’’

“Ooooh I have a spell or two you might like my dear…”

The Worgen eyes up and dwon the metal-white, golden tattooed Eredar

“You have a lovely golden eyes… like two bright stars shining thrugh the dark, gloomy sky, they gives hope! I could lost in them forever… Would you honor me with your company? I know a nice restaurant, you will love it, I promise!”

"It would be my pleasure to learn more about ye, mate. Though only talk an’ some walk."

Yes but only he will change himself back to human. I dont want him to scratch my hands with his claws Hehe

"Is a muggin’ a date? No? But I gots candles an’ everythin’!

Sigh Fine…no."

Scotiant raised an eyebrow as he looked down at the goblin.

“Only if you’re paying.” He said, figuring that a goblin would never in a million years agree to it, as an elaborate way of saying no.

Zymara frowns a bit

“Sorry darling… but while I find your race fascinating, I rearly date anyone who hides his/her face behind squid masks”

“I… wouldn’t kick her out of my bed if… I made sure she was unarmed. Aaaand maybe with her hands tied behind her back. And her fingers locked in place so she can’t cast. Okay, put a muzzle on her too, for safety reasons.”

The elf pauses, narrowing his eyes and furrowing his brows.
" Alright. Maybe not. 'Cause she might actually like it that way. And that’s a few steps out of my comfort zone. Or… a few miles."

1 Like

eyes the fellow void elf up and down
“I guess I wouldn’t kick you out of my bed either… And you won’t need those assecories either, unless you want to of course.” Smirks a little ironically

“Ooh, is that what we’re doing tonight? I can certainly play those games. Though, if you prefer, we could just enjoy an evening out on the town.”

Elyssa slowly places her right-hand upon Talraea’s shoulder and pats gently. ‘‘Greetings again, Talraea. I would be honoured to enjoy an evening in the town together.’’

“It would be a corruption of my faith in Elune to entertain the thought.”

“We share history and are on the same side, yet I feel like you’re not too keen on having a conversation with me. Should you wish I’m all for a friendly date though.”

“You and I could have wonderfull conversations darling! Maybe I could give you a tip or two… you just have emerged your dark cocoon, my dear shadowy butterfly, let me guide you to freedom!”

1 Like

Hey Zyma!

I got fresh bottle of wine! And new surgical tools! And new body of Naga Brute!

I’ve got some mushroom soup, mushroom juice and some spore in the air, and here we a perfect, romantic date!
…Why only mushrooms you ask?
…Do I look like I own a wine list?

I can see our diner, tho I’m not really sure why is it still alive… and talking
But where is my date?
Ohh I know, this is one of those fancy restaurants where they lead your dinner to the table, you can choose and they will kill and prepare it there?
Interresting…
Then I will have the stake, medium rare please with maching wine :wine_glass:
Nos, seriously, where is my date?