Would you date the person above you? #44

“What a lovely shade of purple-blue you are! And I like your “let’s drop Human Warlocks in a void-portal”-policy! A drink, for a start?”

I rather see you drown.

If I managed to bound a Voudwalker to my will, breaking you won’t be a challange!
Still… I prefer my dates willing participants
Most of the time
This is one of those times
Will you accompany me to a diner dear out of your own free will…?

“Is everyone on Azeroth just completely insane? I guess that’s the price of freedom…? Whatever the case: I’m gonna have to give a big N-O to our friend here. Mostly because I don’t wanna know how rough worgens get…” Nendrovus shudders

1 Like

“I told you darling, we should have stayed in Suramar, and raised that shield to close the insanity and chaos of Azeroth out… alas, the First Arcanist not yet realized I’m right. Lets make this misrable experience being not-at-home bearable with a date in Silvermoon. Only that city is worthy of our presence… or suitable for a date”

1 Like

“I would argue against the Shield. But even if you would be rising it again, make damn sure that everybody who should be inside, is inside. Or leave a note about possibility of just digging under the shield. But on the far more important note - what do you say about breaking into Nexus and having a small picnic there?”

Isn’t that a bubble shield, going down under the earth?
Every day you learn something…
Well, lets discuss this over a bottle of Arcwine and a fine diner!

“I do not want furballs.”

“Purrrrrr”

She giggles

“But yeah… sadly you are lack of hooves, tentacles and tail… and you are not a Draenei… so… I must decline”

“Your requirements are fair and it seems I acomplish very little of them. So the outcome is rather obvious.”

I would give it a shot.

Terintha enters the establishment smelling of fine soaps, the flora on her spaulders in pale-coloured bloom and her skin holding a smooth gleam.

She hears the suggestion of dating another of her own kin for once, and she gently places her hand on her chin, “He lacks a certain energy, perhaps it is his mood. This time, I will decline.”

1 Like

Oh happily! I’ve got all sorts of questions for someone like her, and imagine the food we would eat! Mostly I’d be curious about her story growing up, her culture, how her magic works, and just who this Elune is! We could finish the night off with some lovely dessert and wine if she’s up for it.

1 Like

How about some forbidden secrets, terrible truths whispered in the cover of darkness little Pandaren?
Also, you must try my Talbuk-cheese cake!

“How can I refuse? We can delve into such dangerous and dark places together my shadow bird.” Ethanar winks.
“Now how about that Talbuk-cheese cake? I think I haven’t eaten proper food for days!”

“Shadow bird.” The demon huntress repeats the word to herself a couple of times, before bursting out laughing.

“That is one of the most ridiculous combinations of words I have ever heard, and I spent many years on the Black Temple. Declined.”

“You carry with you de grace of Gonk and de horns of Torcali. It is not my kind of thing.”

“Let’s pretend this never hapened and spare ourself of the embarassing rumors. We both know we are not looking for each other…”

She rolls her eyes

" But if you insist… first sit next to a large Azerite deposit and pray for your… uhm… “gods” it will help you evolve to a Kaldorei, then give me some proof, you have some noble blood in you wich would elevate you in a Highborne status then we could talk about a date. Untill then I think there is a tree-hugger druid cousin of mine somewhere just waiting you to disembowel him! Off you go!"

"Ya’ elven damsels with ya’ grace and nice and proper talkin’ and arrogance and whatnot…Always had a soft spot for ya.’ The pirate finished her mugs and then continues. “Want ta’ go aboard ol’ Nancy in this fine day?”

Never trust a Pirate!
So sorry, no…