Would you date the person above you? #44

“I have a special word for your sort. I shan’t.”

“A beautiful Sin’dorei lady, no doubt it’s a yes!
Shall we take a stroll through Eversong Woods and forget about the differences and all the mess that is going on lately? Just like good times when we were same people.”

“Call me boring, old-fashioned or conservative if you like but I can think of a plethora of reasons why you and I could never work.”

Ugly pink-skin. And a male at that. Forget it…

If you were alive…
…and not in league with the greenskins who tried to exterminate the remnants of my species
Or the ex-tool of the the Legion

*sigh

But then again… drink together would not hurt anyone

Astrophel leans against the door frame. A sneer twitches on his nose, his low hanging eyelids slow blink before taking a sip of a steaming takeaway cup.

“Pass.”

She rubs the bridge of her nose with a little annoyed groan

“Next…”

Sighs, grabbing the matchmaker.

“I’n I said no dumdums.”

points at the elf

“Look at it. It’s dumdum incarnate!

“I have climbed more n’ a few mountains.
Lets give another one a go.”

1 Like

I’m open minded and all… but I have to say no to this offer

As the worgen is suggested, Terintha’s eyes would simply narrow.

A great wind would burst through the door, causing a small chaos of fluttering papers, toppling vases and cawing ravens.

The druid is no longer there, but the flowers in the window sill have flowered wonderfully.

It’s a no, it seems!

Roessler smiles at the Night Elf, visibly uncomfortable.

“They still we humans tend to have a thing for Elves. Might be we feel drawn to what we cannot hope to understand. I will not deny your people’s, -and your-, grace and beauty. Sadly, I must break the stereotype. For one of my people I might be old, seasoned and experienced but I reckon you have at least several hundred if not thousand years on me. My life would go by in the blink of an eye compared to yours. We could not hope to have a future together, however pleasant the present could be.”

1 Like

The young paladin sits in front of the older man. “I echo the words you gave the elven lady. I believe our ages are far too apart for anything romantic. Still I value the oportunity to stay and chat a while. I am sure you have much to say and many a advice to give.”

2 Likes

“Well now, this could be fun!”

She smiles to the young Human

“Let me be the tempting whispers in your ear, the forbidden secret you keep from your friends and colleagues… the little dark sin in your heart that emphasize your pure light…!”

"Ya sound interesting! I can’t hear yer whispers but I’d love to embrace ya and carry ya into my cozy little crypt in the cemetery in Duskwood. Shall we?"

Smiles politely.

“I think you and I have much in common, enough to try to ease the gnawing emptiness of eternity together”

I rather drown.

Pssst… buddy… over here! Wanna buy some Fel-crystal dust?
For old times sake
That green glow in your eye betrayed your secret
Come, we could talk about this over a diner
I know you are a strong one, could stop any time you want… here, sample is free.
And if you still rather drown? Well that could be arranged too!

“If I wanted a dog I’d get a dog, pup.”

I don’t think it would work