Would you date the person above you? #44

“Shining star broke as it fell, leaking dreams in thirsty soil. Drawn by scent to writhe and coil; a sickness fills the shattered shell.”

“Most intriguing yet!” Terintha watches a pair of butterflies dance around her hand.

They flutter away and the night elf turns, “It would be a fine walk. A dance of words through a variety, a plethora of topics. Where would allow it? Who can afford to?”

"They say opposites attract. But somehow I doubt that mixing death and life would work."

I prefer elves, and living elves too, that’s two criteria you miss so sorry.

“A fine elven lady; needless to say, you fit my criteria.” Astrophel leans on a table nearby and wiggles his eyebrows.

“As a fine Elven lady, I’m sorry to say that you don’t fit mine.”

“No offense but I don’t think I could ever feel comfortable with your…condition.”

Insert Bronn meme here :kissing_closed_eyes:

((Ignoring above - response needs to be In Character))

=============

“Ah, a man of experience - forgive me if I am wrong, but a time spent hearing tales of courage and sharing moments of desperation.” Razuun empties his flagon, a large sickly brown-green bruise upon the scars of his thick forearm. He looks at the human with a smile, despite a black-blue eyes swollen shut.

“Speaking these can remind us where we are going, and why continue. You agree, yes?”

“Oh my dear, it would be nice to have some Talbuk steak and matching wine and a quiet evening spent with one of the son of Argus… alas I’m afraid you would try to flatten me with your huge “Fist of Argus”, while I would be tempted to whisper shadowy words of pain and death in your ear…”

Zymara smiles sadly

“But… It’s nice to immagine… belive, we would have a nice time if we could just… let go the fanatism”

"I was told you are a bad influence. But nothing seemes to be wrong about you, right? "

Oh, don’t worry, I am completely fine. I may be not fit or worthy to date your kin but othervise, there is nothing wrong about me. I am just… avoiding stereotypes…
And one of them is a nightborne mage.

“I mean, yes, I would… it probably would be a very dysfunctional or very fitting relationship. It would probably end bad. But let’s try a date!”

“I don’t see in what world it would even work.”
Looks over to Ilysiel features, as his eyes go up and down.
" But if it’s a quick hook and go then I don’t mind… I guess."

“An orc?! Well that is certaintly something… Different. I don’t think it would be a very fitting relationship. But maybe? If he doesn’t mind buying dresses, drinking wine over every meal and buy a fitting necklace.”

Too puny and blue. Not covered in the blood of your enemies either.

“Ooo, yeah! Gotta love the blood of your enemies…!” Astrophel mimes taking a shower including a nice gargling motion. But snaps from that to an outage looks with arms spread wide, “Holy Light shining upon us. What is wrong with you! Absolutely not! Get outta here! Better yet…!” A quick hand gesture and a spark of arcane light and Astrophel simply disappears.

It seems to be a no.

1 Like

The pale looking elf opens her eyes in surprise as she sees Astrophel just vanish. “Well, I was going to say I was quite open to the idea but it seems the decision was made for me. Saddening.” She then sits on a nearby table, takes a piece of parchment and beggins to write on it.

“Is this seat taken?”

Zymara smiles to the Ren’dorei

“I think we should… talk. Or at least whisper to each other’s ears under the cover of darkness…”

Perish the thought.