WoW Classic Character Clone Pricing Update

This service should have been free, and if at a cost, should be at most 5 pounds. However, this of course good news.

1 Like

I honestly wouldnt mind cloning my toon(s) over at a later stage with their then current gear. Understandable to some, this is stupid but then to others, this could be good.

Hopefully that option will be given from an updated snapshot. Surely it cant be that hard.

I was super hyped for Classic Era Realms with the chance for a copy.
I even motivated my friends to copy their main character so we can have some world PvP, after blizzard completely annihilated the population of lucifron and heartstriker with their free transfer as only solution to the phase 2 drama.

With 35$ per character, they completly killed my hyped and non of my friends or guildies want to copy their dear character. Mainly for this disgusting practise by blizzard.
There is no world, where a normal person would think that this is a fair price.
No “PLAYER” would have come to the conclusion that copying ONE character for 35$, with so many people relying on multiple characters to keep them sustained for raids and other activities.

So … don’t dare to tell us that YOU are playing the game. You tried to fight problems and always put the community through the worst, without really fighting the real problems. The only good solution was chronoboon. You gave us a few weeks until destroying it. You asked the communty with surveys what a good price is. and with a span of 10$ to 40$, I don’t understand how the mass of people thought that 35$ would be an acceptable price for ONE CHARACTER.
We gave you the chance to make this game better. At the moment, all you do is pushing later patches forward for balance changes and right after put all your ingame shop services in.
Guildbanks? Dual Spec? People are asking for it all over the place. At the moment, our guildleader has multiple characters just to hold all the loot from the guild. He even uses Multiple Accounts to have enough character space.
No dual Spec with Arena from the beginning with rating in just means, that people will have to respecc multiple times. Especially at the beginning of TBC, there will be enough reasons to spend your gold. And many people dont want to spend it on respeccing all the time just to have a chance in arena. You want to open up the Arena for new player, but don’t give them the chance to enjoy it, without stressing out over gold costs.

This community gave you the chance to make classic a hit, even after DENYING the existance of interest. Now that tasted the dedication of player to their favorite games, you just try to get as much profit out of it, without really introducing new ideas to the game to make it a better place for everyone.
Every change is out of sheer complains from players, that get to overwhelming. And this 15$ change is just a price a normal person might have paid. With your “reduction” you just try to tell us, that you listen. But you just didn’t listen in the first place.
I would rather give up 140 hours played on my favorite character and skip this experience, than giving you the positive feedback with spending money for the service.
Give us a realm clone. Give us a pass for all characters. Don’t milk all those people for their money and try to cover it up with reasons. I don’t believe that this is for the health of the classic era servers to limit players. You already shown no interest by setting the price to 35$ in the first place.

This TBC Announcement made me rethink my dedication to your games. You have proven to be after the money first, community after. If the community is even so far up in the priority list in the first place… For the future … I will “carefully consider” every spending on your games or services, because non of them feel worth it with the direction every change is going.

There has to come more. You’ve done goofed for me and many people I know. And with the current path of actions, this will be most likely the last world of warcraft expansion I will ever touch.
Ignoring the community for ever just to be the white knight later on, when you finally introduce changes people were asking for from day one.
I feel bad for the old devs for the massacre of their game that they have to witness…

2 Likes

It should be free.

2 Likes

Here is an soultion go get your self an Commondore 64 plug it in your tv and all gaming is free, ps dont forget too switch the tape after 30 min off gaming too contiune, then you also can take away your 256k modem and get rid off that fee aswel, and you can put your olivettti in your closet

Just found out if you like a blue post you can’t unlike it. What a system haha

That is great ! Once again you do not dissapoint Kaivax ! Best mod by a margin, 15 bucks is much more fair.

1 Like

What a joke of a company. This should be free and it doesn’t solve the big issues at all. Curse you for annihilating the game once again. Boosts, p2w so on. Curse you.

The game becomes an empty, soulless shell, just like Blizzard.

1 Like

Isn’t it cheese?

Awesome joke Kaivax!

I have played for many years as have many. I have paid for expansions which are now thrown in and my reward for years of loyalty is to be charged to clone my character in an expansion I purchased years ago. Not at all fair in my opinion.

The expansion that you paid for years ago is now called Retail… And as far as I know there is no copy service like in Classic.

CAN U ADD BACK REPORT BUG B UTTON?

SINCE U KNOW U MORONS CANT EVEN GET DODGE RATING TO WORK ON BETA OR LIVE, LMAO

blizztard

there still is a report bug button, but it is now in the new support interface.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.