WoW Classic Era Realm Connections Coming May 19

If ALL (!) servers in EU unifications and create with names?
Classic ERA PvP (one server)
Classic ERA PvE (one server)

Please, classic Era is a single player game atm, so please, merge all servers in one or give us the opportunity to migrate.
Mandokir (spanish pvp server) is like 5-6 playersā€¦ what a bad joke :frowning:

1 Like

Fresh Classic realms or its not gonna happen.

Hello,

No one enjoys playing in an empty server. This is against the nature of an MMORPG. Currently the server populations are still low, even after the initial realm connection. The low population has already started effecting the experience of Era players in a negative way. My observations;

• PvE issues : Difficulties to find enough players for quests/raids/dungeons/world bosses
  • PvP issues : I havenā€™t encountered any issues so far, but wait time for some BGs may be long
  • Trade issues : Big drop on Auction House trade numbers (not enough sellers, not enough buyers)

Obviously, the reason of all these issues is the low number of players. The effective solution would be merging all servers in one respective PvP server and PvE server. I donā€™t know if this is feasible from Blizzard point of view, but each day you do not address this problem, the number of Era players will decrease further. Iā€™m afraid eventually number of players might drop to a point that a One Server merge wonā€™t also solve the issue.

2 Likes

Mandokir itĀ“s right now a desert.
Please, merge all the servers.
The people who paid (like me) for staying in classic era, didnĀ“t pay to stay in a dead world.
Offer to the users free migrations to populated classic era servers or return the money of the clone service.

Dear Blizzard WoW Classic GMs,

Merge all of the EU English speaking servers together, instead of just making merges of 3 different groups, this will definitely contribute to healthy general population, with which it will be easier to form raids and do other content available for players!

Best Regards,
Frostyfreeze (Gehennas EU)

Dear Blizzard WoW Classic GMs,

Please donā€™t merge Hydraxian Waterlords with the rest.

Best Regards,
Menoth (Hydraxian Waterlords EU)

5 Likes

How is the alliance population on HW? Thinking about rerolling there

We normally have 20-30 players online. During weekends it can go as high as 50. We do have one raiding guild, but there are a lot of guildless people on the realm. It might be worth creating a character to check it out, as a small realm like this isnā€™t for everyone.

There is a big group of people who are going to reroll on Horde side together. Last I heard they were over 50.

Thanks for responding! Iā€™ve read about the Horde reroll project, very cool! I will be playing Paladin so I was wondering about the alliance side. Didnā€™t see a similar reroll project yet!

Maybe I will see you in-game!

1 Like

I hope to see you in game! Weā€™re trying to help out as much as we can, so if youā€™re in need of help or looking for a dungeon, make sure to join LookingForGroup. Itā€™s also the channel we normally talk in.

3 Likes

Liars. Freaking lying slackers. I hate you so much. Your only goal now is just money. I already paid you. And i want to play. Aswell as people who were unlucky enough to be on pvp2 cluster. MMORPG is impossible without players, you know that, right? If pvp1 looks awful, and it seems to be the most active part of connected servers, i cant imagine how bad things going on thereā€¦ And most likely its not going, at all. Gosh. At least pretend that you care and do something, ffs. Just merge. Please. And free transfers for PvE/RP/German/Spanish/French realms, because it seems just unplayable now. Dead, in other words. Yes, its your responsibility now, to give poor people there such an opportunity, because its your fault. Yes, they most likely wont pay you for that.
It is not a big deal for you, am i right? Im not asking, im begging already.

1 Like

Hi there!
Iā€™m back again!!
Letā€™s say that the launch of TBC has made me want to play this masterpiece again, still, I donā€™t feel like breathing the same air with a bunch of elves, if you know what I meanā€¦
And what do I find? Halfassed measures for a growing problem!

And now what Blizzard?
A company of such magnitude with that history behind it should not leave one of itā€™s star titles to itā€™s own fate even for a single day.
Iā€™ve been a fan of the company since the launch of Warcraft: Orcs & Humans; not to mention that three games of my personal top ten list of all times are from you.
I know that the staff and management of the company has changed on several occasions, however you are heirs to that great name ā€œBlizzardā€, and that means that you should take the current situation with great responsibility.
It is not very appealing to players (potential clients) like me to be faced with dead servers when trying to return to Azeroth once more, believe me.

That said, I am very grateful to you for bringing life to this classic (and BC is certainly worth it too, although I donā€™t like it so much), and I thank you for being able to enjoy it again after so many years. It is my wish that the legacy of this game continues forever and for that I hope that you take the chance to make it better for very player that enjoys the game.

3 Likes

Blizzard is dead, sadly. For me atleast. I have no faith in them anymore. And now they are about to bury one of my favourite games. You just came, but ive been here since the beginning of era, i never wanted to play TBC. In the first days there has been about 150 people online. Now its 70 average in the prime time on weekend. This is so frustrating to watch how it dies slowly, knowing i can do nothing about it, except of complaining here.

1 Like

WoW Vanilla never dies, just rests to recover again.

2 Likes

I will always love vanilla World of Warcraft, the nostalgic love for the game trumps retail these days. Its fantastic that burning crusade has come out and they choose to make it into another client so that people werenā€™t forced to continue on with the content if they didnā€™t want toā€¦

I personally donā€™t want to move on to next expansion and Iā€™m sure a lot of others feels the same, but to do that u got to merge the servers so that u can actually have a social atmosphere, with a new expansion ofc people are gonna jump on it and thatā€™s where making sure there is a balance.

Healthy player base is the most basic of requirements, right now its a like not filling the classroom with new students after the seniors graduateā€¦
Its empty and needs to be refilled, please help blizzard.

1 Like

True, man. There is always a bunch of vanilla nerds that will keep it alive no matter what. Blizzard moneybags will never force me to go on TBC or retail crap. Id rather just leave for some PS.

I currently have my character parked in the Zandalar Tribe limbo, as I donā€™t feel able to make the decision wheather Classic Era or not. I actually intended to choose it, but given the serverā€™s deadness, thereā€™s no point in that. So there has to be a merging scheme, that takes also RP realms into account. Assuming from the comments written in that context, I believe it would be best to merge all English EU realms into one for PvE and one for PvP. At this point there is no chance to have an isolated and healthy RP realm, which besides we didnā€™t have on ZT anyway (plenty of non-RP players). The alternative would be, to allow free character transfers. In that case I would consider to go to usual PvP, but tbh it would be nicer to have at least a few RPers around.

Please speak for the RP-PvP server only. We at HW, the RP-PvE server, are mostly content with the state of things as a non-merged server.

2 Likes

How is it going with dungeons and raids though?
I mean even if merged, RP could still happen. Isnā€™t it in most cases organized by guilds anyway? I see the fortune of a small familiar server community, but also the frustration in not being able to have the full gameplay experience, due to the lack of overall players.