WoW Classic ERA Update 2022 Wrap-Up

Which cluster has bigger alliance population? :slight_smile:

Always most alliancy at PvE server. But PvP cluster is bigger. So not easy ta answer. Go make spy and see yourself. Is only two places.

YESSS haha i agree i’d love to see that

As Someone else has mentioned making a spy in both PvE & PvP clusters would answer this question.

I can speak for Firemaw Alliance on the PvP cluster, and its pretty busy, for what you would consider a medium-sized Vanilla server.

5 Likes

could you please ask him to allow us to play on any language on eu realms then? i would like to play with the russian language but all russian language realms are dead and empty and i’m sure there are many like me as the russian classic community is large
there is no technic limitation as it is allowed in NA, its just prohobited in EU for the reason of already existing RU realms but its not the case for classic era

Come to Chromie 1.14.3 and play with us. Yes, we are few, but we are growing every week. The alliance closes the raids, and the horde for now the dungeons. Don’t look that we are few. Just play for yourself and there will be more people.

i wanna focus on bgs and pvp not raids
and i believe the queue is different from the one eu folks have
wish it was different though, pve realms are amazing but don’t wanna be stuck with no bgs

In any case, we need to create a community in our worlds, which Blizzard assigned us. Do and try with us, and do not ask for help on the side.

You yourself say that there are many of us. But you go one by one to the server, see that there is no one and leave, I see it every day. And you start playing, the second person will see you, and his third, and so on.

For Era BGs PvE and PvP use same queus.

1 Like

Unfortunately Russian players would need to field 10/15/40 players themselves to get a pop as they don’t get mingled into the other EU players. If Дыреньвмясе wants to PvP easier rolling on a non-RU realm would be the way to go. Can’t do that if playing with Russian language enabled.

Alot of Rus play on English era.

1 Like

Can they play with the Russian language though? Thought you had to disable the RU language pack.

Am I seeing this right:

PvP Servers: Ashbringer, Bloodfang, Dragonfang, Earthshaker, Gandling, Golemagg, Mograine, Noggenfogger, Skullflame, and Firemaw - are connected

You can create e.g. horde on firemaw and alliance on earthshaker and play on the same connected realm pool? So is it the same like you could create both factions on the same server like firemaw (which isn’t possible).

How is the current population ally/horde on this big pool/merge?

1 Like

Yes 10 servers → to one server. It is merging them, really its just one server beyond the loggin screen. It was clearly chosen as the process also maintains the names so no need to fuss with name changes. So minimal effort, keeping with the company code.

Its about the size of a medium ish server all put together.
Definitely populated, but not hugely contested. Granted there has been alot of uptick recently. Was av weekend just now (we usually coordinated this on era as an event araund 1900 to get it to even pop) but this weekend Av started popping spontaneously from 1 in the morning. Also been seeing a big uptick in levelers, a knockoff from the Hc event possibly. Actually saw crowded zepplins this weekend, caught me abit off guard, outside guilds going buffing I have not seen that for years.

Having horde and ally on the same cluster is also possible yea, just need to originate from another server; still cant have ally and horde on firemaw. But can have ally on firemaw + horde on mograine (or any of the 8 others) and its the same thing.

Beyond that you have a literal ton of bag/storage or alt potential, 10x11.
Much more than you need honestly, me personally at most I filled a bit less than two servers worth ish.

3 Likes

I managed to make Alliance and Horde both on Firemaw, by using the SoM → Era transfer. I made an alliance character on SoM server then used the free transfer to get it to Firemaw. Now I have both factions on Firemaw and can create new ones too.

1 Like

odd lol, I certainly cant through regular creation.

1 Like

If we ever get consolidated Era servers this is something that could eventually happen - People having both factions under the consolidated server.

We will see…!

5 Likes

Also make possible more than 10 toons. Alt-loving me very happy.

That is possible today, just spread your chars around the serves in same cluster. This way you can also name your characters the same if you are into that kind of things :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well i just logged in again yesterday, i am on Mirage Raceway. How can i see the server clusters and how can i get those discord links ?
Just trying to get back into classic era as it is still my favourite.