WoW Classic Realm Names and Types [Europe]

I know how you feel, I wanted Phobos for my druid.
Had to settle for Fobos :frowning:

1 Like

are PvE realms going to die? they are not even high poped

1 Like

They should merge the PvE realms already and add 2 PvP realms

What a let down feeling, what a bad way to do it blizzard. Thanks for the disappointment

2 Likes

10k+ queues - More PvP realms needed, I guess…

Would buy charname Nemesis or Chaos in Golemagg

Go make Phovos, give it a greek flavour!

1 Like

The name “key” on Zandalar tribe.
Whoever got it, I want to parley.

I concur with this course of actions. Damn name thieves!

Well, I’m on Zandalar tribe as well. And I got the names: Athena, Hestia & Ai

Good for you, but I wanted this exact name. All the other names I want are more complex and less popular, so I really hoped to fastpick this one… but I guess somebody was just a second faster than me

Now I love it.

Thread about name searching and trading here:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/did-not-get-a-wished-name-names-trading-acquisition-thread/69320?u=kiryal-stormscale

Not sure if anyone who got the name would end up reading this separate thread even if it gets popular, but well, guess it does not hurt to try

got nemesis on mirage raceway :slight_smile:

ohhhh, actually not interested in Mirage raceway, but out of desperation, is it that much of important nickname to you?

lol com an. Thats stupid to not even whanna play if you dont get the name. Its a name dude :slight_smile: Its alot of letters in the alfabeth. And the name is not so important it is the spirit and personality your charather have that is most important, people behave as you behave to them usaly, and if you are a glad, happy charather then people will be nice to you to. Its hard to get the old names but its how you behave in game that give you the respect back, not the name. So be happy and pick another one and have funn, its the most important thing.

2 Likes

Nevermind, I just realised how you can get the name you wanted and it’s almost certain nobody took that: use the accented letters! Sure the by reading rules of languages that use those accents your name would sound a bit different, but who cares, this is english, mah boi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What a atetude you have man. lol Im glad not to meet you online as, its a name and it is how you behave with others that is more important then a name. Alot of people use a name that means something in history or other things, but at the end they do not play as the name is know for, and manny people cant and will never be able to play as good as the name is knowd by. So ust create a charather and have funn with us , and have a great playing time. See you all at lunch on “Hydraxian Waterlords”

I managed to take Cheese on Pyrewood. I guess someone deleted their char and I tried the name t that moment. It was like 00:45.