WoW Classic Version 1.13.7 PTR is Now Available

So will Paladins be the only class to be compensated for the batching changes? What about Rogues? If we can’t Vanish immune spells then whatever is being released won’t be TBC. I just saw a video where Neilyo talked about how his favorite thing in TBC was Vanishing an enemy Blind. Is there anything that can be done to maintain this behavior?

1 Like

priests will probably get a longer delay on sw:d self dmg

that vanish mechanic could be reimplemented by adding either a delay on all cc (basically batching electric bogaloo), delay on vanish or allow vanish to be used after the cc lands to break the effect.

1 Like

I don’t like how seal twisting affects retri paladin itemization in sunwell - it is crazy - you don’t even want any plate haste gear (best stat originally) or 2H Apolyon sword (best weapon ingame) because fast attack speed is bad for seal swapping.

arp was always better than haste in tbc

1. Arp became good in later phases when you stacked it and it scaled.
  2. Even in Sunwell, haste was very strong and on par with ArP.

Problem with new seal twisting change: last TBC-sunwell phase is disaster for ret, since like 80% of sunwell plate gear has haste on it and ret paladin CAN’T overstack it, otherwise his rotation of seal twists and abilities is broken due to very tight GCD (damn Crusader Strike has 1.5 sec GCD and does not benefit from spellhaste) and fast attack speed and it results in a DPS loss. For example if you equip the best ingame sword - Apolyon and then stack like ~20% haste on top of it - you will be unable to execute a proper seal twisting rotation (twist-cs-twist-judge and etc) and it result in a 10-15%+ dps loss in comparison with leather/mail gear. Apolyon weapon speed is simply too fast.

With high amounts of hunters, rogue, feral in raids you don’t really prio #1 on leather and at the same time you can’t take plate coz of haste overstack. So retri pala is absolutely in a bad place in sunwell with seal twist changes unless you can get leather gear or use subpar pieces from previous content.

1 Like

nice change thanks

Any ETA for this patch? It’s been on PTR for around 2 months now…

1 Like

I think it’s pretty clear by now it’s only coming with tbc prepatch…

I guess, but then again it is Blizzard, so idk.

Hey currently on PTR/TBC beta seal twisting is bugged and do not work in both direction. Pls fix and do not crush paladin’s dreams.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/seal-twisting-currently-broken-on-beta/923141

Oh wow another chance to smack down Paladins to the ground! It wouldn’t be Blizzlike otherwise…

-_-

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.