WoW Classic

Hydraxian Waterlords | RP
Zandalar Tribe | RP-PvP

These are the EU RP realms in classic.

I know it’s a petty thing but YIKES those names.

Just Zandalar would have been fine for the latter at least…

Gotta love a snappy realm name that rolls off the tongue.

2 Likes

I don’t really get how name reservation will work, do we log in as far as character creation and have to preload it, or will there be like a browser interface?

If you RP a younger version of your character in Classic and your character dies there, you need to kill your character in retail and that’s facts :point_up:

5 Likes

Or it’s just an AU version of your character. AU done right :v:

Best faction in WoW. Represented by… 1 NPC. Way to go!

I’d have jumped on the Classic train if they’d left HD models stay. I can’t go back to looking at old dwarves and tauren. They hurt my eyes!

1 Like

Only thing that would have tempted me to go back would be keep the HD models, update the textures to HD on old outfits, redo the zones to HD and make them look as good as modern wow zones. And give us transmog.

That might have tempted me to make a character, but I don’t want to go back to fugly low def characters + having to wander round dressed in multi coloured clown clothes.

1 Like

raises a mirror

5 Likes

Ill just roleplay a scavenger, it’ll explain my unmatching outfits.

1 Like

I grunt loudly

Vanilla bad URGH old thing bad

(I’ll be on the normal rp realm)

1 Like

Got my name “Vimes” reserved on both RP and RPPVP servers now.

Probably rolling on RPPVP this time around, if i end up playing at all.

For now i just want to be there for the happening of it, like a storm Area 51 kind of thing.

I reserved all my names on the Hydraxian Waterlords server, one of which being the much wanted “Death” for an Undead character. :grin:

I’m happy to have claimed my own name on the Hydraxian realm. Even though I can’t be ‘me’.

Someone claimed Acrona within the first minute but I got Manata and Winterflow. If you see ‘Acrona’ on Hydraxian Waterlords it’s not me. Might play on Mirage Raceway as Acrona :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Similarly, someone (I think I know who :wink: ) nicked Rogmasha - but she’s a bit too young of a character to be much fun in Classic anywho.

I got the characters I wanted to play regardless.

5 Likes

If anyone sees a Dudflex on any Classic server its not me. I’m not playing classic.

It would probably be an inferior Dudflex anyway, probably isn’t even a Loa.

3 Likes

Zandalari Tribe is where it’s at, kings

I got my names… I’m good (I’d have taken Elyrius but ha-ha-ha blood elf sucks in classic!!!)

4 Likes

Reserved Cersei and Margaery on Hydraxian Waterlords, Diane on Zandalar Tribe for if I end up playing with my child hood friend who got me into WoW in the first place.

3 Likes

got my names, kings

play on KT

1 Like